Seriously, Jagex?

Gaga

Omali is most likely a young teenager to young adult by the sounds of how he talks.

Over all it doesn't matter if you have a keylogger or not on your computer anymore. If they want the account bad enough they will get it.

How will they get it without a keylogger? Break into his house and threaten/beat his information out of him. I'm guessing the hacker would prefer to handle it from the comfort of his computer.

Right there tells you flat out that jagax is fat and lazy and doesn't give a crap about their customers. they only care about the income coming in from those customers. the way of it is if you lose an account or they accuse you of this or that. they perm banned the account or whatever, you will go through and create yet another new account so they have more... income coming into their pockets so they can sit there and do nothing about it. they don't care about their customers or anything of the sort.

If they didn't care about their customers, they wouldn't be that successful. And if they created a game so successful they could treat their customers like crap and STILL get their money, then JaGeX wins. Forever.

If they did it wouldn't be automated responses when someone had to recover their account more than once. You think gaga is the only one going through this? far from. it wasn't even a week ago and rather i still am.. going through the same thing. EXCEPT i don't, didn't and never had a keylogger on my account. all they need is your runescape name now.

Going through 1000's of appeals a day is boring. Typing out a custom message for each one is more boring. Hitting ctrl-v is much easier.

Yes he did make a mistake by going right out and recovering the account, but honestly IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED. I recovered mine 3 different times. i never put in full details unless i NEED to. which is when my account got locked and then handed over to the hijacker. my ip has been the same for years. my bank etc. but yet jagex or rather Mod Kat.. says my account is in the rightful owners hands? ok... not.

If your account has been stolen three times and is now locked....you [bleep]ed up. End of story kid.

This isn't going to stop, they will start out with a few accounts and then move to more and more. So Omali unless you or anyone else has something productive to say, something helpful, something that is on the same grounds. just shut up and but out.. seriously. don't be a smart mouth idiot, it only comes off as your a immature child that thinks they know it all.

Most of these people can only get low-levelled or crappy accounts anyway. Most experienced players know how to keep their account secure. And we have given productive advice, but since the accounts already gone, none of it matters.

Gaga, PI mike. honestly short from taking legal actions i don't see you getting your account back, I've went to the rs forums, Ive sent in complaints, I've sent in recoveries the works. and they continue saying the same thing. i posted the quick find codes for rs forums on 2 of the topics out of like 5 or so. In which case you can see how Mod Kat handles things.

1 Private investigator, and a few forum posts of "evidence" versus a multi-million dollar, 11-year corporation. gf.

Everyone in lady h calls others trolls because they are immature close minded individuals who cannot accept other's ways of lifes and opinions

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I know i can't name names here

but i'll take what i deserve for calling his name, namely; 'redrum frank', the original redrum frank that played 6 years ago,

Lulz

anyone knows where he lives? 100 euro for a valid adress.

i think svs is a pretty cool guy, eh threatens to hunt people down and doesnt afraid of anything

PM me for fitocracy invite