Maxboison's how to pronounce zezima 3

noble_aloof

hello, i know this was a very old video, but i found it hysterical and it was one of the only rs videos that actually made me laugh out loud. if anyone can direct me to an archive of this video it would be appreciated

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Dont think it exists anymore, since Maxboison (Theunforgiving on YouTube) accidentaly deleted all his YouTube video's once.

A while later, he moved on to WoW video's and is now making CoD video's. :unsure:

Dont think it exists anymore, since Maxboison (Theunforgiving on YouTube) accidentaly deleted all his YouTube video's once.

A while later, he moved on to WoW video's and is now making CoD video's. :unsure:

im sure somebody has a download..

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

he is quite a failure. i unsubbed him the other day.. it was a sad moment for me.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I had all of his RS videos on my 16Gig flashdrive which was stolen so I can't get them for you. Even if I still had the video, I would still need permission from Maxboison himself to distribute it.

i believe i would need a moderator's permission to tell you to not be a [female dog] and give me the video if you had it

I had all of his RS videos on my 16Gig flashdrive which was stolen so I can't get them for you. Even if I still had the video, I would still need permission from Maxboison himself to distribute it.

i believe i would need a moderator's permission to tell you to not be a [female dog] and give me the video if you had it

There is no need for name calling. I was just informing you that I would help you if it wasn't for some factors. I also feel that if I am going to distribute a file of someone's video, they should at least know about it since they put hard work into producing it. I am sure you can find it on youtube somewhere. Nearly every popular video gets copied then re-uploaded from a different user so they get subs/views/popularity.

Next time, please don't be so rude.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

There is no need for name calling. I was just informing you that I would help you if it wasn't for some factors. I also feel that if I am going to distribute a file of someone's video, they should at least know about it since they put hard work into producing it. I am sure you can find it on youtube somewhere. Nearly every popular video gets copied then re-uploaded from a different user so they get subs/views/popularity.

no, nobody has it. there's only one of them uploaded and its the worst one in the series. obviously i'm joking around but if you seriously are considering asking someones permission to "distribute" a video.. reality check. this is the internet after all.

reality check. this is the internet after all.

Its no different then requesting something in real life. I have ties which will allow me to contact him quickly if I did have the video on hand. Its just simple courtesy.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009