Cannon at DKs

Infi

Where is the best place to put my cannon? (I'm soloing and I only want to use it to kill prime)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

what soloing method?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

The cannon will hit all three kings no matter where you put it.

You can turn it off when killing Rex though.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Seems like there was a topic made about this a while back, and they came to the conclusion that it wasnt really worth it. That it just made more work, didnt put out alot of damage, and got other kings on you when you didnt want them to be. But hey i could be wrong, or things could have changed, so give it a try if you want.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

The 2.5 bridding guide has a cannon section added to it now. They did manage to make it work, although the requirements to dk like that are very high.

Shouldn't be a problem.. I am maxed combats except for range so I wanted to bring a cannon and kill all three. I'll definitely check out the guide first though

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer