Grand exchange and coinshare

halo475

I fully understand these things about coinshare and the ge

1. The amount recieved by the players is the mininmum value of the item
  2. It's always sold for medium price in the grand exchange no matter what regardless of offers

What my question is, for something like an elysian or divine sigil who receives the item? Is it the person who put the offer in first even though it may be lower than other offers but still over mid price, or is it the person who has the highest offer in and if more than one have the highest offer it goes to the first person, or is it something totally different?

Edit: people are having trouble understanding my question here are a few other ways to put it

Order defiantly matters i am 100% certain, but i'm unsure if order matters on coinshared items, well i kinda am sure it does, but i wanna know if my 1m above med is better than someones 2m above med offer providing i got mine in first.

I don't think you all quite understood my question, i know that the ge works first in best dressed when it comes to items sold by PLAYERS eg partyhats but i want to know if you need to have a the highest offer in to be first in best dressed for coinshared items, or do you qualify for first in best dressed as long as you have an offer in over med price.

Arzian.png

I may not be up to date but I was always made to be when placing orders for buying it was made to be random selection, meaning that if ten people are trying to buy a blue party hat in the ge, and someone sells they are randomly selected. Not in the order of who placed the order. That is if they are all at the maximum.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

The amount received in the middle price. Items coinshared are always sniped by bots. Essentially, after a GE reset they will immediately put in a offer for the highest price. This will cause them to get the purchase. Order DOES matter.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

The amount received in the middle price. Items coinshared are always sniped by bots. Essentially, after a GE reset they will immediately put in a offer for the highest price. This will cause them to get the purchase. Order DOES matter.

Not sure I believe you because I know for a fact the items get sold for minimum price, well that's what your team gets on coinshare.

Not calling you out just saying...

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

I don't think you all quite understood my question, i know that the ge works first in best dressed when it comes to items sold by PLAYERS eg partyhats but i want to know if you need to have a the highest offer in to be first in best dressed for coinshared items, or do you qualify for first in best dressed as long as you have an offer in over med price.

Does this make sense?

Arzian.png

Yes and i said order does not matter. Could be wrong but thats how I've always known it as...

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

Order defiantly matters i am 100% certain, but i'm unsure if order matters on coinshared items, well i kinda am sure it does, but i wanna know if my 1m above med is better than someones 2m above med offer providing i got mine in first.

Arzian.png

That's an obvious no then. Highest bidder wins.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

That's an obvious no then. Highest bidder wins.

It's not obvious, because you always pay medium for the item no matter what, if his offer is 2m over med he will get 2m cash back with the item, if i pay 1m over med i will get 1m back, we essentially both pay the same price which is medium, see how it's confusing?

Arzian.png

Who ever had the offer in first will get the item.

It is like when you are trying to buy something in the GE, but it doesn't sell. Some people will get their friend to just sell the item in the GE for the same price the person is buying it for. But most of the time other people have offers in for the same item, waiting for it to buy. Even if they are paying the same price or more, they got their offer in first and will in return get the item before the person who just put the item in,

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

It's by time, for example:

Player 1 puts a buy offer for 10k

Player 2 puts a buy offer for 12k later

Player 3 puts in a sell offer for 10k

Player 3 recieves 10k and player 1 recieves the item.

However when it comes to bulk items it's not so clear cut. Ever put in an offer for, say, 10k runes, and have 500 buy instantly but then the offer seems to grind to a hault? This is due to "new offer gratitude"; when placing a new offer for a large number of items you temporarily get queued ahead of older offers so you can recieve a small amount and be on your way while the rest wait to buy. Of course you can't abuse this buy simply placing and then canceling offers over and over, for every item your gratitude takes time to replenish (I presume 4 hours but that's just a hunch).

quit

It's by time, for example:

Player 1 puts a buy offer for 10k

Player 2 puts a buy offer for 12k later

Player 3 puts in a sell offer for 10k

Player 3 recieves 10k and player 1 recieves the item.

However when it comes to bulk items it's not so clear cut. Ever put in an offer for, say, 10k runes, and have 500 buy instantly but then the offer seems to grind to a hault? This is due to "new offer gratitude"; when placing a new offer for a large number of items you temporarily get queued ahead of older offers so you can recieve a small amount and be on your way while the rest wait to buy. Of course you can't abuse this buy simply placing and then canceling offers over and over, for every item your gratitude takes time to replenish (I presume 4 hours but that's just a hunch).

Aka how you snipe rares and sigls.

Just wait as long as you can till you get the hourglass. (for csed items)

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

So my offer for an ely which is 5m above med put in after 2 hours will beat an offer for 15m above med put in after 15 hours?

Should of really asked that question from the start.

Arzian.png

So my offer for an ely which is 5m above med put in after 2 hours will beat an offer for 15m above med put in after 15 hours?

Should of really asked that question from the start.

Only if the person put it in the ge for 5m or less above mid (or it was cs'd).

quit