Tour De France

stevepole

I don't figure there is a lot of cycling fans around here but for those of you that are what have you thought of the TDF so far? Only the second stage today and already tons of crashes and injuries. I'm hoping Lance can pull off this 8th win at the Tour De France and if not him Andy Schleck from team Saxo Bank.

tFtfA.jpg

I'm with you there. I want to see Lance win it. I'm not a huge cycling fan, but i've watched the Tour de France every year since about 2000. I kind of get excited every year. I love seeing the country as they ride through it and I think the sport is a great one.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Nice. E. B. Hagen on 3rd and Hushovd on 9th (I think) and still in the green jersey. A good day :-D

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

The crashes were pretty bad. I mean, the route didn't seem too bad to me, but I certainly acknowledge that I wasn't riding at the time.

Honestly, I don't really care whether or not Lance wins: he still has more wins (by far) than anyone else, he's got loads of money, and is very well-known and respected. I have no idea why he's coming back to race [again./i]

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I'm hoping Cavendish can keep winning stages, he's an awesome sprinter and it's good to see him do well. I think Contador will probably start to shine in the mountains, I'd like to see Armstrong do well but I don't think he can win it any more. He used to be very strong on time trial stages but he doesn't really have the fitness for those like he used to.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Yeah, sad deal. :(

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I have to agree it was a bit disappointing seeing his chances of winning the tour disappear. I still have my man Andy Schleck sitting in 2nd ahead of Contador. So things aren't looking to bad.

tFtfA.jpg