Love Story

You guide says when getting the traps there is 2 in every room other than scarabite which has 1.

This is incorrect it appears to be random.

I had multiple rooms with 3, 2 and 1 trap in.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I only had 1 trap with the rock protector

But I had 3 in the dog and orge

and 2 with dragon and demon

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Are you certain you went in every square possible in the room?

Yes I walked the dummy around every single inch of every single room. The fact alone I had 3 trap rooms contradicts your guide does it not?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Yes, that it does. Just making sure. That's certainly odd, as the problem never rose up when we were writing the guide.

Perhaps it's just a bug or other mishap. However, if more people confirm that the layout of traps is seemingly random, then the guide will need to be amended.

• 1 month later...

I did the quest not too long ago - it was exactly as it is in the guide.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I also had the traps laid out as the guide described. We're still needing someone to confirm is it possible to have a different trap setup in the dungeon.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

At this point in time I think my experience must of been a bug of some sort that was probably fixed on release day (There was a system update shortly after I got through the quest if memory serves)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

For now I'll assume its a bug that was fixed as you say and lock the thread. If yourself or anyone else experiences something different to the guide, please take a screenshot and send it to myself or any other Crew Member. :thumbup:

~Aura

Popoto.~<3