New Random Events

hitokage5

Well when soem one is getting banned permently, soemthign comes to them and kills them, then al the sudden EVERYTHING they own spreads out in the area, making it avalible to everyoen there, yes please tell me why this idea sucks, or if its good. And another, theif, takes oen item, not any that you have in bank or weilding, nor quest items, but liek 100 gp or soemthing, more depending on how much gold you have, The theif idea needs alot fo work, so please add on to the idea. Thank you for reading this.

good idea, but no because then some noob will be a millionare. i think that it would work much better if, when they die, their items go back to the original drops. what i mean by this is say the person had dragon chain, that dragon chain will go back to its orgin (most likely kaphite queen) and then someone will get a higher chance of it dropping, so there will be an even circulation of that item

happiehour.jpeg

No way.

Because what if someone did a ban appeal and succeeded?

And if you gain items when someone is banned, that might encourage people to become "report happy".

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I think as someone gets banned, all their items should just disappear. I understand what you're going for, giving a random award to random players, but why do those people deserve someone else's things just because that person behavaed inappropriately? If someone robs a bank of a million bucks, then gets caught, it isn't deposited in the state Lotto fund :)

lpinkus

They should only disappear if he/she makes a ban appeal and is unsuccessful.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

yes......there isn't really anything wrong with this idea; perhaps if someone is banned then their stuff should reappear in Lumbridge; this would keep noobs there and away from other people.

yes......there isn't really anything wrong with this idea; perhaps if someone is banned then their stuff should reappear in Lumbridge; this would keep noobs there and away from other people.

Heh... :lol: This would make the lumbridge people turn into cannibals and kill each other for free stuff.

OMG GIMEMME I CLALZ NEXT RDrOP Pl0X?!

Retired from runescape

(Banned for bug abusing)

I don't mean to sound rude, but this idea is really terrible. Just leave the accounts alone.

I mean, isn't not being able to log into that account and access those items bad enough in the first place? Why delete the items when one day there might be a chance to get a ban appeal?

And...even if there wasn't, giving millions of dollars worth of items to random noobs isn't my idea of a fair game. Just because someone messed up doesn't mean the people who did the right thing should get rewarded. Last time I checked, you always do the right thing because it's the right thing, not because you want rewards for doing it. :roll:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

All in all, extremely bad idea. It only encourages rule-breakers.

~Toxicologist~

i like the idea more of people working off their debts....like if someone gets banned they must chop 1000 yews logs in a space away from people or in a caged area so we can throw tomatoes..... then the items either get dropped somewhere or get given to someone randomly through the mysterious old man

So basically you're saying the more rule-breakers, the more people benefit? No way. Complete off logic.

~Toxicologist~

I find it a good idea, but you must type in a normal way, it's realy anoying to read it when you need to puzzle a little bit. But ye, i'd say, Just don't drop ANYTHING, then noobs won't get those items.

Abba Killer

Combat 52

Member of RS

No way.

Because what if someone did a ban appeal and succeeded?

And if you gain items when someone is banned, that might encourage people to become "report happy".

he said permenatly banned not just banned read whole message first