MM puzzle box - last 2 pieces in wrong place

zamarkomonk

try to shuffle the last two rows around, the 5 peices+blank on the right side. Normally after a few random clicks it un-jumbles and you can re-piece it back together.

Popoto.~<3

If you keep shuffling the pieces in a 3x2 box then they can be in a different order, so just keep messing with a box until it turns out right.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Oh, well then my advice would be to scramble up the two lowest rows of the puzzle.

First solve the left most 2x2 square so that you're left with 2x3 left two solve and that one open space you should be left with the 5 that are supposed to fit in the box.

This guide helped me alot when I was first learning to solve them

http://forum.tip.it/topic/71248-sliding-puzzle-box-tips-and-techniques-w-vid-aow/

His technique dealing with getting the top right ( or top left in your case) in the right place is basically the same as your problem just flipped on its side. So just imagine it on its side.

bloodfin711.png

I don't know whats wrong, either how I solve it or if its even possible. I scrambled it 3 times now, the last 2 rows. I got to solve em, left 2 at a time and what do you know, I'm back at square 1. Wasted so much time on this.

I don't know whats wrong, either how I solve it or if its even possible. I scrambled it 3 times now, the last 2 rows. I got to solve em, left 2 at a time and what do you know, I'm back at square 1. Wasted so much time on this.

Well you can always pay the 200k gp if you give up. Its what I did >.<

bloodfin711.png

If we number the pieces in the bottom right as blurrythorn did, what you want to do is get the piece currently in the "3" position into the "4" position. Then, rotate the bottom right pieces until you get the piece that was in the "5" position back in that same position. This will let you reverse the positions of those two pieces.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Heh, no thanks. I've done 2 puzzle boxes before for TT and I see no reason why I want to pay cause of this small mishap. I'm just about there solving it.

dx6foh451ymgpqs9dn2.png

You mean like this?

I got it, the only reason it never worked out was because 2 pieces were in the wrong place. On the leftmost side, the 3rd and 5th pieces are switched, they look just about the same.

Heh, no thanks. I've done 2 puzzle boxes before for TT and I see no reason why I want to pay cause of this small mishap. I'm just about there solving it.

dx6foh451ymgpqs9dn2.png

You mean like this?

I got it, the only reason it never worked out was because 2 pieces were in the wrong place. On the leftmost side, the 3rd and 5th pieces are switched, they look just about the same.

Lol I literally just spent the last 10 minutes trying to find a way to explain it in words and numbers. But without a video I found it almost impossible because I kept messing up.

Anyway, the basics of swapping 2 pieces involves rotating 3 pieces (counter)clockwise, then when one of the messed up pieces is in a column by itself, rotate it with 2 pieces on the other side. Then rotate the first 3 pieces (although one of the messed up ones will be replaced), and find a right place to stick the original one in. Finally rotate everything back the way it was and VOILA!

Good luck.

Staurolite.png

dx6foh451ymgpqs9dn2.png

You mean like this?

Umm, if you rotate the bottom right 3 pieces, doesn't it work?

Some of the cloud pieces are in the wrong places. The worst part about this puzzle is that some of the pieces look very similar, which makes you think you have the solution when you don't. Anyway, it seems like the OP got it solved.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

These all are games gives suggestions like in first post member suggest that 2 pieces were in the wrong place, etc. I like to play this game but I don 't know exact how to play this games in this website. Please suggest me link or idea to play this first game.

Now, I don't remember where I found it, but I believe I had a link to a java app that let you solve Runescape puzzle boxes online. It may help you in the future to go to that site and practice a little, as I managed to consistently be able to solve puzzle boxes under 2 minutes (record was something like 40 seconds), since you simply know where everything goes and eventually, you end up intuitively moving pieces and the puzzle turns out solved before you know it.

You can practice while training something "afk", such as woodcutting, mining at LRC, fishing, etc. It's well worth the effort if you do a lot of clues.

Ugh i think you're 4 steps away from finishing it or am i missing something here?

Slide bottom right piece to the right

The one which was above that one, slide it down

Slide the other one to the left

Slide the first one i talked about to the left.

Finished? lol

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~