Photoshop Artist Wanted

Blastudo

Hello experienced Photoshop artists, I have a request of you. Actually, two requests. I would like to find someone who could create an image that I can use at the beginning of all my YouTube videos. This task would involve

-using this image (unless I can find a better one) http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/Pokemon_Blue_Version_GBC_ScreenShot1.jpg

(Heres another one but I dont think the original was in color, this looks shopped :) http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/Pokemon_Blue_Version_GBC_ScreenShot1.gif)

-I would like to replace the Squirtle with this image http://www.insidemdsports.com/forums/customavatars/avatar5344_1.gif, it's Blastudo!

-Lastly I would like to replace the "Pokemon" at the top with "Blastudo" keeping the same arch that the original word has, here is a font that claims to be Pokemon font but if an artist can design the letters to look even closer to it I am all for that! :) http://www.dafont.com/pokemon.font

As a second task, I would really appreciate someone designing a background image for my YouTube channel. I really don't have any ideas about this one, I really like PheonixOdin's background, if that at all helps. So if any artist has some crazy new ideas they want to try I'm game to listen.

If anyone is interested please post here, send me a pm here or in-game (my friends chat is always on Public) or stop by the clan chat "Thirteen"

Thanks for reading!

Blastudo

blastudo.png

Blastudo.png

I would but, alas, I do not have Photoshop because GIMP is where it is at....

Lol I will try it maybe... Im a little lazy

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I would but, alas, I do not have Photoshop because GIMP is where it is at....

Lol I will try it maybe... Im a little lazy

Pat, I don't know what GIMP is, but I sure do appreciate you taking a crack at it! :)

blastudo.png

Blastudo.png

It could be done, but the Blastoise would look out of place as it has been drawn so much better, and has colour. And Basltoise has been raped by bad quality D:

EDIT:

2pobb14.png

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It could be done, but the Blastoise would look out of place as it has been drawn so much better, and has colour. And Basltoise has been raped by bad quality D:

EDIT:

2pobb14.png

Haha Ouchy that's looking pretty cool, and yeah I was thinking about that earlier today. I guess it would be better if someone used the start screen as a template or something to go by and then drew it all themselves so that everything was the same quality/color etc...

blastudo.png

Blastudo.png

2my4zux.png

??? Any better. Just made Blastoise B&W, then use the background colour over him.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Soa i like that! :) i would feel more comfortable though if someone could get rid of the copyright 96 98 gamefreaks stuff :)

also im on vacation right now so it may take me some time to respond but i wont forget about my thread!

blastudo.png

Blastudo.png