sports

marz

I got it the first time, don't know what you're problem was, bro :roll:

And to everyone else, it is possible to make a little effort, read his first post once through, and understand exactly what he's talking about.

We might just have exceptional reading skills but I got it the first time too. Typing like that is still just plain lazy though.

Maybe lazy, or maybe it's a second language and harder than we all expected :wink:

...Although I guess punctuation is kind of universal in the western world, so that might not be a great argument... :lol:

Anyway. Zibl, I agree that Football is probably a game of more intense contact than soccer, but it is worth pointing out that a friend of mine (varsity hockey player, so he knows about contact) played soccer with me for the first time this last fall, and he said soccer is much tougher than you might expect. Actually, his biggest complaint was that we wouldn't let him wear sweatpants over his shorts for the game when it was snowing out, but still....He recognized that soccer players get into some good contact. Probably not like football, but it does have some really hard extreme physical contact. And it is different when you don't wear pads.

Like you, I'm not ragging on football here. Just wanted to point that out.

finalsig9wq.gif

My goodness. Did you and Mr. Punctuation have a fight or what?

No, they divorced last weekend, and he had to pay out a big settlement. And Mrs. Grammar is taking him to court.

I like PLAYING sports, I don't really like watchin it except Rugby. Our All Blacks won the Tri Nations, Grand Slam and Super 12. World Cup's next!! This is great for my country :wink:

Also like indoor netball, indoor basketball and 20/20 cricket!

Fast paced games rock :)

So long as you acknowledge rugby as a tough game, Zibl, footie bash all you want :D

You kiddin me? You gotta have some big 'ol danglers to play rugby. I think the contact is fun and all in Football (american), but I don't think I like it enough to play Rugby.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

I understood what he said first time around aswell.. But I don't watch any of your American sports..

I'm a rugby man also. :D Plenty of hard hits and injuries there, and they don't wear helmets or metal plates either! Haha, mean. Specially since New Zealand is ranked number one in the world, go us and our four million population!

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Its not that hard to read if you have a go guys (Lol but i am really bored so i had a really quick go at rewriting it for all the whinging people)Oh and don't criticize any errors in mine because it really doesnt bother me at all

Hello all,

I made this post so everyone could post their favorite Football (NFL), Basketball and Baseball teams. I love sports, its one of my favorite things apart from Runescape. I'll start by naming my favorite teams. I am from puerto Rico and i've never been in a state for longer than 12 hours. I decided to pick random teams but i have always liked these teams.

Football:

I follow the Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Ever since i moved to American Grounds (I live in an American base in Europe, but still get all the sport channels) I liked the Buccaneers because my friend always talked about them, I loved their defence Simeon Rice, Derrick Brooks and John Lynch.

Yes they lost a close game against the bears last sunday, i was very mad.

Basketball:

I decided to follow the Sacramento kings because I knew who Chris Webber was. He was good before but he got traded, he is garbage now. I like the kings and Mike Bibby.

Baseball:

It's all about the Oakland A's. I liked them because of Barry Zito Rich Harden and Eric Chavez. Who just won a golden glove at third baseman for the A's

Anyways, back to the question. I wont bother posting mine since i dont watch any of those sports except for basketball but i doubt you guys know any aussie teams :wink:

seph54646lrlr.jpg