Barbarian potions.

Obtaurian

I've heard that making barbarian potions is a good way to profit while gaining herblore experience. I assume that the potions are used as junk when lending items. Can anyone give me details on this method?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

They won't sell on the GE so it must be in junk trading.

Unless you racked up the caviar from fly fishing, why bother?

I don't know if they ever added a mix all option to them either, you may have to do them manually.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

When I was making ranging potions I turned them all into 2 dose pots and added caviar. It saved me nearly 4.5m and earned me an extra 220k herblore exp. They also sold within 4 hours of putting them on the G.E.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

When I was making ranging potions I turned them all into 2 dose pots and added caviar. It saved me nearly 4.5m and earned me an extra 220k herblore exp. They also sold within 4 hours of putting them on the G.E.

Thats interesting, how recently did you sell the ranging mixes? Because I made the same mixes like a week or 2 ago and they never sold at mid. I left them in the GE for like a week straight. Luckily I was playing in one of those drop party worlds and someone was buying 50m worth of junk so I sold them to him. Later on, I went to an 80m drop party and saw my mixes in there lol :rolleyes: