[VIDEO] Film Shoot at School

Da_Latios

I know, I know. This is a video, it should go in the video link thread blah blah blah.

No.

I put too much work into this for it to be glanced over in a massive thread.

(didn't want to upload it to YouTube)

I know it's not that good, but I only had 4 hours to film this, including time spent coercing people into talking in front of a camera.

Stills: (these are ALL unprocessed screenshots from the video)

vlcsnap2010071520h12m35.jpg

vlcsnap2010071520h15m54.jpg

vlcsnap2010071714h13m24.jpg

vlcsnap2010071714h55m24.jpg

vlcsnap2010071723h55m29.jpg

vlcsnap2010071723h56m02.jpg

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

twas good. the laughing seemed forced or something. maybe i'm just used to american film haha

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

twas good. the laughing seemed forced or something. maybe i'm just used to american film haha

Nah, that was more of a nervous laugh than a forced one.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

One suggestion for your "whether you like" things- you have art, sound production, then a bunch of musicians, but no mention of music. I don't know if you meant for this to be included in sound production, but considering the time taken up by musicians- I think it needs to be said. ;) I actually said it in my head the first time I watched it, then did a double-take when I didn't actually hear it, haha.

Very nice.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

One suggestion for your "whether you like" things- you have art, sound production, then a bunch of musicians, but no mention of music. I don't know if you meant for this to be included in sound production, but considering the time taken up by musicians- I think it needs to be said. ;) I actually said it in my head the first time I watched it, then did a double-take when I didn't actually hear it, haha.

Very nice.

Yeah, I just bundled it in with 'Sound production'. I figured music has a lot to do with Sound Production and vice versa. We did have two more people saying things but honestly, there isn't enough time in the song to put more clips in. Also, they sounded far more scripted than the rest. I edited the song to make it flow better, and making the song longer is out of the question. It would just sound 'broken'.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

The car scenes at the beginning and end are unnecessary and without someone actually saying a place for musicians or whatever its a bit awkward to watch the two little short music clips because that is a stretch to call bundle it with sound production. If you want to make car scene/intro more fitting include some reference to the school, like include a sign or something to make those scenes flow better otherwise they don't fit at all imo.

tFtfA.jpg

The car scenes at the beginning and end are unnecessary and without someone actually saying a place for musicians or whatever its a bit awkward to watch the two little short music clips because that is a stretch to call bundle it with sound production. If you want to make car scene/intro more fitting include some reference to the school, like include a sign or something to make those scenes flow better otherwise they don't fit at all imo.

We tried signs, but they were either covered in bird crap, or not near the carpark (I would have the car turning in with the sign in view). And yes, the car scenes are unnecessary. We had 4 hours to come up with an idea and film it, and anything that took up time was welcome.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

We tried signs, but they were either covered in bird crap, or not near the carpark (I would have the car turning in with the sign in view). And yes, the car scenes are unnecessary. We had 4 hours to come up with an idea and film it, and anything that took up time was welcome.

For doing this in 4 hours I do have to say you guys have done a fantastic job and your camera captures amazing video. Were there any requirements for this?

tFtfA.jpg

I actually liked the car scene at the beginning, but I agree it would've been better to have something that linked it with the rest. (besides the music)

Nice job though, beautiful image and sound quality.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

Were there any requirements for this?

The theme was "Our School" that's all I was given.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg