Fastest Nature runcrafting

the420rythme

The good ways of nature runecrafting involve the abyss (you'd probably die there) Graahks (level 59 summon ish, your nowhere near there), fairy rings (the boss from the quest would kill you)

There's also shop running; there's a general store that's a bit of a walk from the nature altar. Providing you can get there, with your ess, to the nature rune altar and back without dying from the monsters in Karamja (no idea what they'd be like at your leve) this might work. The shop denotes the items for you, for a fee. Just avoid the Tai Bwo wannai village place. Not sure if you could do it at your level, but I can't see any other way.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

do the first fairy ring thing and then you only need to do part of the second one to use the fairy rings

edit:which you probably cant do

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

how much would that cost and take, i know charms would be a pain so any good advice on a monster with high charm drops or what path to take to get to lvl 57 summoning?

i only have about 250k to spend but i guess if thats what it takes

Current goal:

dank_mary420.png

Get 40 defence and respectable hp. It would be a pain for you always having to heal so idk maybe you shouldn't rc yet.

Edit: If you have so little money are you gonna recharge your glory after a dozen runs lol because that would be very unproductive

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Not worth doing natures unelss you have a graahk.

Or Fairy Rings.

Also, to the OP, why did you decide to get members with such low stats?

If you don't prepare well enough in F2P, you're just wasting your money.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention