jeison39

rules:

only mele binds range

pkri 1 hour cap

1 week prep

7:45 est start

team to kill crashers

5 snipers cap

We were very excited for this war, now that wars between latins have big expectations i can proudly say that AK dominated 100% of the war. AW, making them regroup 3 times including one in piper (out of Bounds)

5 mins in the cap AW decided to do ending without telling us and left to a non pvp world. with 72 opts vs our 100+

starting opts ak: 129 opts

starting opts aw: 100+ opts

qzfvqi7.png

ending opts ak 105

ending opts aw 72 opts (no pic):

geuzvs1s.png

other pics:

uudopo.png

100723193642q.png

100723205053w.png

I don't like the flame bait in the other topic (ALKAEDA), so congrats AK Latin.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I don't like the flame bait in the other topic (ALKAEDA), so congrats AK Latin.

if u dont have idea , the name of ak is alkaeda latin.... no flam :shame:

Not anymore, they changed it months ago to just Ak Latin. It's like calling Eternity Pirates of Runescape lol.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

well, im from AOW, was a good fight, i know ak killed more than we did, they performed better

but, i dont agree with ak having the victory, i will rather like to believe that was consider a tie, but i dotn think ak didnt followed the rules

one rule said "team to clean crashers", there were some crashers (can remember from what clan) who were attacking us, and ak instead of helpings us cleaning the crashers, took advantage of that moment and continued to attack us.

also, once the war ended, we said "times up, ty ak 4 the war", and they didnt stopped, thats why we had to change world to do the ending, cause they wont end the war.

i know this wont help on taking away ak the victory, but i wanted to clear some points of the. that, for my opinion, were unfair, and that ak didnt took this war serious enough.

I agree with nanomello, we were playing fair and got piled by 3 clans. And they win?? ROFL...If thats the way they can be victorious so be it. By the way thanks ak latin for that pic you used of our typo, which by the way we apologized for. And again thank you very much rsd for helping us with the ac we appreciate it.

moderatorxm.png