Legit "transferring"

Revenga

My second account has the mats to create 500 some mithril bars, because I've been training my mining level at the mining guild; however, I want to give those to my other account, who actually has the required smithing to do so. If I sold the mats to a member of this forum on account A, can I get on account B and buy them from him for the same price..

I ask this because apparently your not allowed to log two accounts onto the same world anymore, so I wanted to know if this is ok. :unsure:

I just started playing again, and none of my friends on this forum still play anymore. If this method is appropriate, could someone add my account Blasphemiee and help me out. They're going to need like 2mil cash, but they won't loose any money, it's just temporary, no risk involved.

If this is a bannable offense I apologize and this topic can be locked, but I don't think it is, because I'm actually buying them.. I just want to buy them from my own account, instead of selling them on account A to someone else, and then buying them on account B from someone different.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Haha, alright. Well if its against the rules then by all means lock this thread, although I don't think it should be against any rule to buy something from myself for the same value as I would in the GE.

Sorry, lock this. <_<

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

The RuneScape rules state:

4. Can I give items to another player from one of my accounts, so that they can then give the items to another character that I play?

No, this goes against the rule. You may not transfer items between your accounts in any way.

Therefore locking :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog