max slayer points

langer

I was wondering if there is a maximum slayer points number you can get before it caps and you can't get anymore...

I have the 10K figures in mind, but I'm looking for confirmation.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I don't think anyone knows it, but there's bound to be one :P

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It's somewhere around 50,000. Enrix E B maxed his out, but I can't remember what the exact number was.

*sniff sniff*

If there is proof or confirmation, we can add this to the slayer guide.

Anyhhow...I would guess its a ridiculously high number.

XBL: Zwolf wolf

When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!

screen-capture-2-1-1-1.png?t=1279351491

Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\

If I really had to hazard a guess, I would say the max slayer points is 2^31-1, or 2.14 bil, this is just a guess since this is the max that most text objects can go to. But, I would like to know if jagex put a ceiling on this number.

well the number has to fit in the box on the reward screen, so I don't think it could go into the 100k's

well that would have to have been specifically limited by jagex, and if you look at many many previous examples, they have not always done the best job at this...

my initlal guess would by the 2.14 bill number, simply because that is as high as an "int" can go in java, but as davidfreel, it may be likely there is SOME cap on the number

grave_mace.png

If I really had to hazard a guess, I would say the max slayer points is 2^31-1, or 2.14 bil, this is just a guess since this is the max that most text objects can go to. But, I would like to know if jagex put a ceiling on this number.

It could be 16 bits (65k something unsigned). I heard someone say it was 'around 64k', so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Edit: apparently java doesn't support unsigned shorts anything? Nevermind I guess...