Quickest level calculator

Here is an idea for a useful guide that tip.it could implement:

Type in your username like with with many other tip.it calculators, and it gives you a list of all your skills sorted from least to greatest amount of xp to level.

An optional checkbox would weigh the results based on current level, so if you are level 70 smithing with 20k xp to go and level 20 dungeoneering with 5k xp to go, the smithing would be ranked before the dungeoneering, because it's easier to get 20k smithing at level 70 than to get 5k dungeoneering at 20.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=skill_progress_calc.htm

Sort by % done and it does exactly what u requested.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Paw_Claw linked to the calculator that does just that. Except, you'll need to sort by "XP til next level" to figure out the skills that are closest to levelling - by XP amount. Sorting by "% done" will give you a percentage of the current level you've completed. Hope that helps! :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

Paw_Claw linked to the calculator that does just that. Except, you'll need to sort by "XP til next level" to figure out the skills that are closest to levelling. Sorting by "% done" will show your progress to 99 - or 200m XP if you're already 99. Hope that helps! :thumbup:

The way the sorts work they put highest value first.

If you don't tick the to 99 box % done puts closet to level at top, where as xp to next level puts the furtherest from level at top.

eg for me % done puts slayer (at 95%) on top as thths 4k off level

xp to next level puts my 99s at the top with 186mil to the 200m xp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Paw_Claw linked to the calculator that does just that. Except, you'll need to sort by "XP til next level" to figure out the skills that are closest to levelling. Sorting by "% done" will show your progress to 99 - or 200m XP if you're already 99. Hope that helps! :thumbup:

The way the sorts work they put highest value first.

If you don't tick the to 99 box % done puts closet to level at top, where as xp to next level puts the furtherest from level at top.

eg for me % done puts slayer (at 95%) on top as thths 4k off level

xp to next level puts my 99s at the top with 186mil to the 200m xp

The OP asked for xp needed to level. So Speedy was right.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

OP wnated to view the one nearest to levelling up quickly.

Sort by % done puts that one at top of list.

Sort by xp to level puts it at bottom.

Edit: Speedy sent me PM and I see his point now % done is related to the level so it doesn't perfectly sort them. My stats too balanced for it to be noticeable. However it does stand % done does on the whole put those nearer to levelling at the top unless they are hugely out of line with your other stats. (eg my dungeoneering is like half way down the list cause its 44 vs all my other stats being around 70+)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

"gives you a list of all your skills sorted from least to greatest amount of xp to level" He asked for xp, not closest percentage.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

"gives you a list of all your skills sorted from least to greatest amount of xp to level" He asked for xp, not closest percentage.

He asked for least to most.

If you stats are relatively balanced as mine are % does that.

xp to level sort gives most to least, but for accuracies sake for exact order that would be closest to what he asked for.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

He asked for least to most.

If you stats are relatively balanced as mine are % does that.

xp to level sort gives most to least, but for accuracies sake for exact order that would be closest to what he asked for.

While true it does backwards of what he said, you can still just go to the bottom and work your way up.

I'm glad we had the calculator you were asking about. If there's anything else you'd like to suggest feel free to create a new topic or for any questions, you can PM a crewbie. :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*