What if the Dupe never occured

elucin8er

i dont think dupe was doing much about prices...they would be about same now with or without dupe...it just shuffled phats rarity order from original and most duped item, cracker, still remains most expensive item ever.

in my opinion there is much less phats in game there was in 2003 before dupe...ppl died with them, accounts got banned or abadoned, some hats got high alched, quite many was transferred back to RSC etc...

Hahah this reminds me what a bunch of [bleep]s the bunch at jagex are sometimes.

Needles to say noone will probably believe the following but my brother had also found out the dupe trick perhaps even before that other idiot because he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

My brother figured out how to create items while looking for a way to dupe items because he knew trough experience that it was possible, he has helped develop some internet browser games and has a college degree for computer engineer.

A couple of days later he made a lv 1 account to see if the trick would still work and it did he then started creating a whole bunch of stupid items and held a couple of drop parties.

Then word was out by Jagex that they would give a life time of free membership to anyone that would tell him how the trick worked, not a second later and my brother wrote a very detailed text on how he did it, how he discovered it and whatnot but it was send on my account.

i have never received the membership nor have i even received a reply from Jagex on that message, also my brother got banned not because he "duped" but because he autoed.

I was pretty naieve back then and was convinced that i would get a lifetime free membership.

Also i had a very very sad childhood so more lies just makes me more mentally ill.

Regardless of whom believes it, if i ever get my hands on a guided missle i know where i'ma guide it.

It has been rumoured that Andrew tricked bug abusers into giving away the secret and then banned them, but isn't that just a fair punishment? Sure, it might have been a bit cruel, but I cant promise I would've done differently if my game was being damaged second by second and there was nothing else to do about it.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg