I Be Cookin'

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, took an hour to completely remodel and clean my bank. Dropped a lot of stuff, collapsed all my tabs, and reorganized!

TAB 1: Current skill/activity. Items from TAB 9 are liable to be found here, depending on what I'm doing. Also where I keep my cash :D

runescape041939.png

TAB 2: Potions, Herbs, and Secondaries. Nothing more to be said. (Btw bottom portion, which is cut off, is prayer pots and some one dose sup. antis and whatnot)

runescape042238.png

TAB 3: Magic, Runecrafting, and Robes.

runescape042412.png

runescape042519.png

TAB 4: Armory/Melee Gear. Also where I keep my skill capes. (Bottom row is games necklaces, and ring of duelings)

runescape042552.png

TAB 5: Summoning. Anything related to it goes here.

runescape042712.png

TAB 6: Range.

runescape042808.png

TAB 7: Farming and Food. Would create two separate tabs, but not enough tabs! So, decided these would be good to join together.

runescape042844.png

TAB 8: Monster drops. Includes slayer, GWD, TT rewards, and other monster findings worth keeping until sold.

runescape042951.png

TAB 9: Everything else. It contains random items, holiday items, skilling items, treasure trails frequent use items, and quest items.

runescape043059.png

runescape043233.png

Well, that's my new bank. Tabs should be here to stay and look pretty organized. Tab 9 isn't, but it's just a bunch of items as described I chose not to drop as they could/prove useful.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

runescape201506.png

Took the time to go questing all day, and this was the highlight of my quests :)

Now for 95 prayer lol...

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Here's a little peak at what I've been doing on runescape.

runescape230218.png

AKA: QUESTS! Meh, crossed 200 qp now at 201 currently. 69 to go!

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Dunno whether to stop with one more or to continue... hmph..

runescape014535.png

Toying with the idea of spending half my bank on construction to get it to 80 and then remodel my house (as all it has right now is a glory tele wall, some portals, and a gilded altar). It's been untouched since I got 70 construction a very long time ago.

I really want to do this, but I don't know if I am 100% sure that I am 100% willing to 100% skill to make my cash back.

it's an interesting situation.. if I did this I'd have to sell a lot of my combat gear, yet i'd still have enough to slayer. But not with a cannon.

After thinking it through for the 3 mins I've been typing it I think I'm going to do it. Putting myself in a deeper hole may only make me work harder to accomplish my skilling goals. Time for 80 cons and a reasonable attractive home! :D

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

This little thing is going to single handedly crash zerkers. Leastways I think so. +3 str and 10% spec reduction? Awesome.

runescape143748.png[/u

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Updated the front page to make it look a lot nicer, changed title name. Tell me what you think of it!

It's kinda empty right now, but as time goes on it will fill in a bit. Btw cooking 99 pic is lost in the bowels of hell, so don't ask about it lol

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Added the bank picture for august, and updated the stat picture to reflect today.

Updating on the 20th of every month is.. iffy. Would rather do the 1st but I'd need to do the September one in less than 2 weeks.

Thoughts?

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

runescape235801.png

4 more :D

Also, might have figures out what I am doing for the bonus exp weekend. I shall be superheating and smelting gold at the same time. And summoning at the later modifier as apparently it's only 1.1x no matter what.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Nice questing and clue scroll rewards. It was interesting to see your slaying too. Awesome combat skills :D

Keep it up and good luck :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

*whew!*

Made a new category for the first page, 7. Skillings. It'll feature a list of all the 25 skills and next to them it will show pictures of each and every level up picture I take in it. Unfortunately, I lost all my runescape level pics besides 5 of the 6 99 pics and the others stored on here. I might have a few other very old ones on my site, but that's another day to update those. Till then all the pics featured are ones I've posted on this blog >_<,

I plan on making that section look nicer, but till then it'll be just basic text.

I also added a level 90 woodcutting and 80 craft to the monthly achievements section.

Edit: Just checked, my site has A LOT of pics I can add to that section. Will do when I have the free time. Also added an exp/till to the 5. Current Workings category sub sections so you can track my progress :P. Will be harder/impossible to maintain this number on the lower leveled/very fast exp/very high concentration skills however, so keep that in mind.

My idea to touch up the new category is to add a little picture of the skillcape of each of those skills and put it next to the name of the skill. Possibly replacing the name too? Would be more interesting nonetheless.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Ok, went through with the skill capes idea. They were taken off of sals realm except for dungeoneering and summoning.

It was a bit annoying, and I might later go through the change all of them to the skill cape pictures I found for dungeoneering and summoning, which are a bit smaller and have a brown background instead.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Runescape progress has crawled to a halt, sampling a WoW trial seeing what that game is about. School starts monday.. trying to milk what I can in my few days left >_>

Anyway, this should be my 100th tip.it post :P

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Was 99 the post before that, posted, still 99. What gives?

Edit: Even after this post I'm still 99 :s

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt