Stats reset

Miner_Guy

Hi, when i logged in after update, i found some of my stats were reset. e.g im mining an smithin atm. i went up a smith lvl but it had been reset so i hadnt, but nearly had. Also i lost 10k of mining exp. So it got reset to like 45 mins or half an hour before servers went offline. Its not a massive deal but it is quite annoying

SUPER.gif

I wasn't aware that a rollback occurred. Was it because of the MTK bug?

Most likely.

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

What was the mtk bug?

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

People did MTK, instead of getting like 10 herbs, they got 1000 herbs, fish, coal, etc.

Pretty major bug, but jagex failed at fixing it, so herbs, coal, swordfish likely to crash.

They didn't fail at fixing it.. They just chose not to remove the excess items that came into the game.

Blakdragon39.png

Rofl I was totally unaware of this? Did this happen to everyone or was it something a player had to do on their own?

No_Foo.png

Oh thats right, its Runescape. We dont play skills to have fun. We do it to sit in a bank and grind away, seeing who can do it the longest.

People did MTK, instead of getting like 10 herbs, they got 1000 herbs, fish, coal, etc.

Pretty major bug, but jagex failed at fixing it, so herbs, coal, swordfish likely to crash.

They didn't fail at fixing it.. They just chose not to remove the excess items that came into the game.

No, apparently it still worked even after the rollback.

I wouldnt know, as i dont do MTK, but yea.

O.O

No, apparently it still worked even after the rollback.

I wouldnt know, as i dont do MTK, but yea.

This is correct. They definitely failed to fix it. People are still getting getting inflated MTK rewards.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.