Any Major Updates?

xIJakkIx

Are there any Major Updates coming up on RuneScape anytime soon? I have had my current account for about a month but about two years ago I had an account which I got bored of and I haven't been present to witness any major updates. When was the last major update? And when's the next?

Well, Dungeoneering was probably the big one. Not sure if your familiar with that skill.

The treasure trail update was also a massive update, but not a 'major' update such as the introduction of a new skill.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

i wish there were a place on the jagex site that listed all the past updates in chronological order, then we wouldnt have this type of thread weekly. tipit also needs a help and advice section in case people have a question about a specific update that they read about on the main site...

The major update is dungeoneering, which is being released in parts. The first installment introducing the skill was a couple months ago. The second installment, with resource dungeons and stuff, was a couple weeks ago. The third installment is slated to be released this month, and there will be a fourth installment further along.