..:: Tip.It Pixel City -- COME IN, HELP OUT :) ::..

Virtue

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want it so bad... I'll post it. Don't worry... it's not a trouble. And whoever did the "Sun" building with the cup of cofee on it, I flipped it, took away the words, and made the light from the street light actually look real (i love overlay). I also added a sidewal around the hospital, and added the otehr buildings. ENJOY!

*EDIT: I posted the huge size file. Sorry. Here's the normal sized one.

tipitcity0jb.png

About the pyramid... it wasn't iso-metric (is that the right spelling) i think, so I had to put it somewhere where it looked normal. And everywhere else... it looked wierd. I was gonna expand the image and put it in the desert, but it is already a giant picture. And for bob, post him again and I will add him =)

to small, needs to be way bigger, no room for more stuff

There is plenty of room right now. Beside the mcD's, the center block, and the top right block all have big green empty patches which you could fill at least half a dozen more buildings.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

You want it so bad... I'll post it. Don't worry... it's not a trouble. And whoever did the "Sun" building with the cup of cofee on it, I flipped it, took away the words, and made the light from the street light actually look real (i love overlay). I also added a sidewal around the hospital, and added the otehr buildings. ENJOY!

*EDIT: I posted the huge size file. Sorry. Here's the normal sized one.

tipitcity0jb.png

Arg so mine got cut out, eh?

:(

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

twintowers8cb.png

Well i put it into an image that got taken out...so wanna put it back in then? thankz

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

1. my tip it towers grand opening is gone i would like that back please

2. virtue said some of the lesser better stuff has to be removed

3. my McDonalds isent very good if someone wants to do a replacement there more than welcome

and hey misterxman your such a great pixelist im practising doing avs and siggys in competitions there getting better every day wanna see?

3. my McDonalds isent very good if someone wants to do a replacement there more than welcome

and hey misterxman your such a great pixelist im practising doing avs and siggys in competitions there getting better every day wanna see?

A bit off topic, just PM me or make a new thread so everyone can see and comment to help you out. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

A bit off topic, just PM me or make a new thread so everyone can see and comment to help you out. :)

ahh but you see its not

if your referring to it being of topic on this thread then its not because i was talking about the board in the first part of my writing

andif your talking about the board then im still alright because its media discussion :D and i will do only if you post on it though :lol:

1. It was removed because the tower had to be fliped horizontally due to placement problems.

2. Lesser better stuff removed? I personally think everyone's art should be included, not only the "good" art (unless I misunderstood the comment)

3. OK lol

Virtue and someone else did agree to remove the lesser better buildings. Im sorry but I believe that if they took no effort, they don't deserve to be on it, plus, we need it to look neat.

Where is your building?

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

finished!! :D

pixelbuilding6rd.png

im afraid thats not isometric try and make the lines like this

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me