..:: Tip.It Pixel City -- COME IN, HELP OUT :) ::..

Virtue

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s.. i want u guys to compare this image to the front one. hehe... virtue hasn;t been here a while, has he?

He is Temporarily Banned, sow I think it's logical that he hasn't been here for a while :P

I eventually bugged Necromagus to help me with this, he gave me some outlines and explained it to me. Thanks, Necro.

cars2ow.png

Would be cool if we had some traffic. :P

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

Nice, mind if I try and attempt to make him look a bit more meaner? :P

Kong could be a challenge.

-Mitch-

Well CC would be cool, let me know and I'll change it to make it better. :P

Maybe a bit more [bleep]es... Like, make him look like a fighting beast. :P

I made an hotel for this, but then realised it wasn't 100% Isometric... Back to the drawing board. Well, maybe after TopGear. :D

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

LOL, I'm working on Big Ben the clock tower, almost done. After i upload it up onto here I'll start work on the Bank of China, It's coming along very good. I tried the chrysler building but it didn't work out but ill get working on it.

EDIT: OMG HUGE IDEA what if we did animation with KING KONG and GODZILLA how cool would that be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 one one shift eleven one eleven!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, we should start a new one soon, I'll do a sci-fi plot :D

Good idea necro, just so long as people remember to stick to true isometric. Theres quite a bit of glaring errors in this one right now. The police could do with a janitor DIY dude for example. if you get what i mean ;)

Perhaps next time a size limit (base not height) could be enforced? There a couple of entries in here which take up a huge amount of space.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I agree Merciful... completely. That would be a great idea though, for a new one science-fiction based. We should start though AFTER this one is COMPLETELY done. And talking about limits, for the next one, the size of the city should be 1024x768 so we could use it as wallpaper. And yes, only TRUE iso-metry. And here's a perfect occasion to post the latest one w/ the plam trees =)

EDIT* - Forgot the palm trees lol =P Here it is w/ 'em!

tipitcity1wr.png

First preview of the sci-fi template for Tipitopolis (Best name I could think of, bite me):

template6so.th.gif

I know the roads are a bit wide, but I've decided to do a more scaled-down template. This is to discourage generic flats and skyscrapers and encourage people to focus on detail in stead of size.

i dunno, im not much of a pixeler. but i thought it would be cool to have like one of those things ontop of buildings like on batman.

sportin Qs

pixelcity.jpg

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong