..:: Tip.It Pixel City -- COME IN, HELP OUT :) ::..

Virtue

yeah its not iso, to show ya heres a lil grid with some shape examples and text.

iso1kn.png

zoomed in.

example9xf.th.png

just to help ya all make em.. maybe even draw it out on a grid. use this if ya want.

grid7bd.png

vistame09copyhr8.png

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to stand up to my statement LP. Don't forget that I don't have the oroiginal psd, so I can move only about half of the buildings to make room. I'll find a place for you for sure =P

adrian

p.s. i'll post the most recent update after dinner

I will try to stand up to my statement LP. Don't forget that I don't have the oroiginal psd, so I can move only about half of the buildings to make room. I'll find a place for you for sure =P

adrian

p.s. i'll post the most recent update after dinner

if u want i have the original .psd on my ftp server thingy..

if u want that u can resize, and do whatever :P

So far so good lol. I still need to fix the uh, building with the uh... coffee mug on it? Well... I'll also try to fix the police station (the big one) but it seems I need to take it off (sorry) unless they fix it and make it iso-metric. Here's the latest version: (with LP's heart)

tipitcity6cd.png

Looking great. :) I think we should start adding vehicles/people on the streets and buildings instead of adding more areas with new buildings. A smaller more detailed piece is better than a big half empty one. :) Once this section is really full, then we could keep expanding.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art