Staying Healthy

Rahila

I just eat food with the vitamins in it.

They say its healthier to get your vitamins from foods rather than pills.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Supplements? Personally I think if you take pills to stay healthy you're doing it wrong.

I took a daily flintstone chewable multivitamin for a few months about a year ago, but that's because I decided to be vegetarian for a while, and didn't want to struggle to find the right foods to replace the vitamins I was lacking.

Flintstone chewables are delicious. I think those vitamins taste better than most candies.

• 2 weeks later...

well, (*knocks on wood*) I haven't gotten sick in over 3 months now, which is a record for me ever since high school... I go back to college in a week so hopefully my newer healthier ways along with some daily multivitamin, vitamin C, and zinc pills will do the trick to keep me much more healthy than last year :mrgreen:

omega 3 is ftw

In salmons, I would say no. but every other fish is OK as long as you're not preg, old, or anything like that.

wild atlantic salmon is ok

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

Vitamin D, fishh oil, multivitamin :thumbup:

What exactly are fish oils good for? And do they leave like a fishy aftertaste in your mouth?

Its the actual omega 3 in the fish oils which is good for you

it helps lower blood pressure lowers bad cholestrol increases good cholestrol levels

and maintain healthy arteries and veins n stuff

It can also help break up blood clots in arteries and veins which an potentially cause heart attacks/strokes

There are various other benefits like it helps your eyesight and i think research shows it prevents

cancer too but im not 100 percent on that point.

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart