~~~~~~~bank space~~~~~~

glassman01

a suggestion to jagex :idea: . though i am a pure f2p player with 1228 skill total :) ; i think f2p as well as members need more bank space. with the new random evens and all the outfits possible to get now, we just dont have the space to put them any more. i think its time we got a few more(and not just 10-12) :roll:, so we can have the storage space.

all comments are welcome and maybe a poll to show jagex that we do need them. 8)

yours glassman01

1301 pure f2p total

att-99\99 str-99\99 def-95\99 mage 94/99 hp 98/99

80 prayer-84 range

91+mining and smithing

cmb 122

I'm dissapointed topic number 888 about more bankspace comes from such a high f2p-player. Like said before, if you want to have the luxory of more space, get p2p. I don't wanna start a flamewar again, but it's true and don't argue about it.

The only thing JAGeX could do, is give extra space for the holiday drops, so you won't need to store them in your bank.

signature4s.jpg

A 250gp harddrive costs less than $100 a pop now-a-day. I don't see how can JaGex use file size as an argument.

hehe, go varrock and buy a harddrive for 250gp!

jagex are making a fair bit of money at the moment. I would bother taking the time to work out the amount of members on and free players on and such and then add it up, but not right now. But lets just say they have 80,000 members a month, all paying $5, thats like $400,000 a month they're making. Put costs at maybe 200-300,000 and they're still making 100,000 a month. thats 1.2mil a year! (all this is completely hypothetical, and im actually british, i chose the $5 as its a nicer number than 3.20)

Talking about bank space, i filled up my members(now f2p and cant take out anything i only own 1 of :( ). But i think they do need to add a bit of space for ppl, i like the farming update they have made with the tool sheds(havent tried using it, out of members). But i think for every update they make which brings new items into the game, they should give 1 extra bank space(even if theres more than 1 new item). If its a major update, then maybe 1 extra bank space with every 4 new items released. And the same for on f2p servers too. I think at least that members should be able to put holiday items into their bank without it actually counting as taking up a space.

Junkieman608.png

It really would be nice if both members and f2p go extra bank space; Jagex is reeling in enough money that they could easily afford the extra servers it would take to reduce the lag, and it would really benefit everyone.

Tiny F2P bank spaces is one of the many ways Jagex pisses you off to the extremes until you finally fold and become a member.

But hey, they get money, you get good stuff. Everyone who counts is happy.

Actually, a common thing in most games with a P2P option is that they give the free players the smallest range of capabilities they can possibly do and still have the free version of the game be decent, and give paying players all the good stuff, and the decent stuff free players should have anyway. Over time, some even make once-F2P capabilities P2P-only (such as IMVU beginning to charge for viewing licenses or whatever they're called - if you don't know what IMVU is, don't bother asking).

• 1 month later...

A 250gp harddrive costs less than $100 a pop now-a-day. I don't see how can JaGex use file size as an argument.

hehe, go varrock and buy a harddrive for 250gp!

jagex are making a fair bit of money at the moment. I would bother taking the time to work out the amount of members on and free players on and such and then add it up, but not right now. But lets just say they have 80,000 members a month, all paying $5, thats like $400,000 a month they're making. Put costs at maybe 200-300,000 and they're still making 100,000 a month. thats 1.2mil a year! (all this is completely hypothetical, and im actually british, i chose the $5 as its a nicer number than 3.20)

Talking about bank space, i filled up my members(now f2p and cant take out anything i only own 1 of :( ). But i think they do need to add a bit of space for ppl, i like the farming update they have made with the tool sheds(havent tried using it, out of members). But i think for every update they make which brings new items into the game, they should give 1 extra bank space(even if theres more than 1 new item). If its a major update, then maybe 1 extra bank space with every 4 new items released. And the same for on f2p servers too. I think at least that members should be able to put holiday items into their bank without it actually counting as taking up a space.

there are 600kk registered members....

TA: Tea Drinker's Anonymous

Delectable tea or deadly poison...

the way the new holiday drops are designed there will definitely be no extra bank space. jagex made them with the destroy option so you could get rid of them if bank space was tight. you cant use the 9 new holiday items as an excuse why we should get more bank space

however, when carpentry comes out that might be a case for members to ask for more bank space. f2p players dont need more space. but if you do want to store over 200 items in your bank and still be a free player, check ot the guide in my sig

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank