Order of operations

inoskedyou

Hello,

I'm currently TD whoring for 85 herb and 95 prayer for slayer. My question is basically which should I save up for first keeping in mind that I will continue killing TDs till both are accomplished. Just wondering which would be more helpful along the way. Note that I will still save for higher herblore and will use stews to the the extremes I want (stews are +6 correct?).

Also on gear I'm pretty much welfaring it now at TDs but I'm lasting longer then 2 titan pouches anyway, I'm not really sure if there is a need to upgrade on my gear but I was wondering if anyone has had success dha'ing or even sol maging.

using:

dhides

nietz helm

sw cape

snakeskin boots

broad bolts

dhally

glory

explorer's ring

zam book

But like i said above im lasting over 2 hours a trip, how can I improve over that?

sorry for my crap English

Thanks

inoskedyou.png

whip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dhally. Keep the hally for specing though. And by titan Im assuming you mean a elemental titan? get higher summ before herb or prayer.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

thanks but I like the less ppot intensive dhally method since it seems td's melee more then 50% of the time

don't have enough charms for 88 quite yet but it isn't really needed for slayer or TDs - but I'm definitely loving the charm drops from them

inoskedyou.png

thanks but I like the less ppot intensive dhally method since it seems td's melee more then 50% of the time

don't have enough charms for 88 quite yet but it isn't really needed for slayer or TDs - but I'm definitely loving the charm drops from them

Ppots cost 8k each. Claws are 33m (?). Don't be silly, even if whip gives you 1 more kill an hour, it's worth it.

Just a note, I wouldn't count on getting a +6 on stews, you need to get really lucky for that. +4 or even +5 is way more common.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Just a note, I wouldn't count on getting a +6 on stews, you need to get really lucky for that. +4 or even +5 is way more common.

Right, the way stews work is that each dose's boost is calculated separately, I think...so in order to get a +6 boost you need 3 doses to each give +2 where each one has a 1/5 chance, right, so the odds of +6 should be something like 1/125 or so? In any case, better not to count on anything higher than +4.

i've been stewing for overloads since 91, and gotten most of my xp (currently 600 ovls off of level 94) from overloads.

apparently it's impossible or nearly impossible to get a +6 boost. however, +5 is fairly common. i suggest bringing around 10 stews and your wily (best rat catching cat) to evil dave, and stewing while you catch rats. it doesn't take terribly long to get a +5 boost.

as for the original poster's question. none of the following is meant to be rude, it's just a realistic look at your current and future practices.

if you're using the hally method to save on prayer pots, i might consider that changing to using whip, and expending more prayer pots would be a better investment than either extremes or turmoil / ss.

here are some questions for you:

do you flash eagle eye / piety?

at what level do you repot?

in general, i'd say that i'd value having unicorn more than extremes, and having extremes more than turmoil. i got 95 prayer before extremes, and started having turmoil on all the time. now when i am not using titan, i do not use curses; i use hand cannon / rapier.

fishing.gif