Raving about Ravens?

bigbasher

I'm going to go ahead and guess you were one of the chosen few who was able to use the MTK glitch before it got stopped. They're really very rare.

Not aware of any glitch, got all of them via nests from wood cutting. Do they give huge exp or soemthing? or are ravens really useful??

BasementJaxx.png

I'm going to go ahead and guess you were one of the chosen few who was able to use the MTK glitch before it got stopped. They're really very rare.

Not aware of any glitch, got all of them via nests from wood cutting. Do they give huge exp or soemthing? or are ravens really useful??

Ravens don't give any EXP points to anything, and they don't have any other use besides looking nice.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Not exactly useful in anyway but just rare. I've heard the coraxatrice eggs you can make out of raven eggs with spirit cobra would have street price but don't quote me on that.

Sephy.png

I got about 8 after 85M Wc Exp.

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

not sense you can get them from MTK now, I got 12 this week (they were released from it last week, despite what patch notes say) without the glitch.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png