56-70 ranged

o_ztejas_o

Thank you for telling me I need to kill monsters for exp! I'm looking for exp rates not profit rates please...

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.

You asked for the best XP without losing cash. I told you...Fire Giants are slightly less XP than Yaks, but won't exceed your budget. Yaks are faster, but trying to get to 70 on them will probably cost more than 100k. Slayer is almost the same XP as Yaks, and you won't even come close to your budget. You'll walk away with more than what you started.

I <3 Range

Dude12150.png

Total Claws: 1

You asked for the best XP without losing cash. I told you...Fire Giants are slightly less XP than Yaks, but won't exceed your budget. Yaks are faster, but trying to get to 70 on them will probably cost more than 100k. Slayer is almost the same XP as Yaks, and you won't even come close to your budget. You'll walk away with more than what you started.

Okay thanks I should go to fire giants with a maple shortbow and 25 iron arrows and I won't lose any money, is that what you're saying?

forget it....

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.

Okay thanks I should go to fire giants with a maple shortbow and 25 iron arrows and I won't lose any money, is that what you're saying?

forget it....

Nope, cause then you'd just be an idiot. I assumed you had the intelligence to not do what you just said. Anyways, if you edited your question to remove the part about your budget, go to Yaks with darts/knives.

I <3 Range

Dude12150.png

Total Claws: 1

The best exp depends on WHERE you are training. If you dont have any places to train you can ask that too, dude12150 advice is the best i can think of, theres really no need for the idiocy.

Iron knifes at yaks :o! i think that would be the best xp for you, not sure about your budget though :) Fire giants are good for xp+cash like dude said but there a bit crowded at times. If you can get a good pc world you can use that to level range pretty fast too.

Hope that helps, gl on 70 rng.

Cruel_arctic.png