Golden Joystick Awards

elucin8er

I... Didn't vote. Got all the way through the different categories and then at the bottom they wanted a bunch of info.

I might go back to it if I ever get to fight Yk’Lagor the Thunderous... :rolleyes:

Also, I wasn't aware that Rockstar was britannese...

2dgucz6.png

To be fair, Rare doesn't actually have any rights to Donkey Kong anymore, and Nintendo's making the new one in 2d platformer style again, so it'll be up to them to revitalize it.

In the meanwhile, it looks like Rare is just living off the scraps of their old works, converting them to xbox arcade.

8f14270694.jpg

I think jagex needs a wake-up call more so than another win. they obviously have the field beat, as any MMO dev should. But in reality, do they really have the field beat? Realistically the other devs up there have brought out great games along with great support for those games in the past year and quite honestly have higher customer satisfaction ratings. I voted forJagex because at the end of the day- i'll be playing runescape whether i like it or not.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]