Nomad...

lol000999

Well I'm at the point where I face Nomad, my last quest before I can wear my cape again and was wondering if anyone had any tips? I'm thinking of hiding behind the pillar and doing a hit and run strategy, I've seen some videos on how to do it. I have no idea what my inventory setup is going to be and some people suggested Spirit Kyatt instead of Terrorbird...

Equipment:

equipmentv.png

Skills:

skillsxp.png

Nobody suggested a kyatt instead of a terrorbird... they suggested a kyatt AS WELL AS a terrorbird.

Fill your bird with brews and as the last slot have a kyatt pouch. Wait for him to charge his 750 attack or make clones. Hide behind a pillar and change familiars.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Another thing is that you should have a 3:1 ratio of brews to super restores both in your inventory, and in your familiars inventory. The kyatt is also only good with its scrolls, about 40 should be plenty. Your left-click familiar option should be set to "Take-BOB" when you summon the kyatt switch it to special attack. Spam away.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

I'd try and get summon to 69 if you have the charms saved, a war tort will really help a lot. Also a BSS would be a good alternative to the zammy book if you find yourself getting hit too much. As for an invy I pretty much just had 9-10 REG restores, 2 pray pots, and the rest of my invy space and BoB space was brews (I didn't bother with a kyatt, but you probably should).

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I just finished this like 15 minutes ago. Use diamond not ruby, the loss of health can hurt more than help. Kyatt is far superior to a storage familiar, spamming it can make a huge difference. Dont even bring one in just use kyatt with about 40-50 scrolls to be safe. A lot of people will say use a b.o.b. but you will use more pots that way, I used half as many using just a kyatt and found it far easier You probably wont get it your first try but you will eventually. I took 8 sup restores and the rest brews. Didnt use them all the time I killed him. Switch to d hide legs. When using the pillar method make sure you come out when he berserks, I made that mistake 3 times before i figured out why he kept healing. He switches to melee but cant hit you so he heals. Just spam brews and kyatt special, dont worry about the damage you do at that point.

Assassin1357.png

Another thing is that you should have a 3:1 ratio of brews to super restores both in your inventory, and in your familiars inventory. The kyatt is also only good with its scrolls, about 40 should be plenty. Your left-click familiar option should be set to "Take-BOB" when you summon the kyatt switch it to special attack. Spam away.

Actually, bring 6 brews and 2 super restores, then bring the rest of the brews in a 4:1 ratio with REGULAR restore potions. They are much more efficient for purely raising your stats and you won't need more than 2 super rests for prayer unless you REALLY drag out the fight.

So why pay for super rests when regular rests are 100x cheaper and do the job better?