Few questions on bonus exp weekend?

JJG

1.) Correct me if i'm wrong, but making wfv + herb -> unf pot gives non exp whereas unf pot + secondry -> fin pot gives most/all of the exp. Would this mean that it would make sense before the weekend to make all of the unf pots and then during the bonus exp just add the secondary for max exp?

2.) What's the deal with prayer? Last bonus weekend it was not bonus-able (for lack of a better word), presuming it will be this case again meanign training prayer seemes pointless during this weekend?

3.) Last bonus weekend, the multiplier went from 250% -> 110% and then constant at 110% for the remainder of the weekend I think. Would it mean then that it would be sensible to not train summoning until the multiplier is already at 110% at which point there will be no difference in bonus exp over the weekend.

4.) Do brawling gloves stack with the bonus multiplier? Or did they last time?

Thanks for your replies!

JJ_G.gif

1. You only get exp for cleaning the herb and adding the secondary to the unfinished potion, so yes, making lots of unfinished potion will help.

2. You don't get double exp for Gilded altar nor Ecto, so might want to pass on that.

3. As far as I've heard it's 110% all weekend round for Summoning.

4. I'm not sure I've never used them before, but apparently sacred clay items don't stack with the double exp, so my guess no, it seems you only get double exp if you're doing 100% exp activities with no boosts.

1.) Correct me if i'm wrong, but making wfv + herb -> unf pot gives non exp whereas unf pot + secondry -> fin pot gives most/all of the exp. Would this mean that it would make sense before the weekend to make all of the unf pots and then during the bonus exp just add the secondary for max exp?

2.) What's the deal with prayer? Last bonus weekend it was not bonus-able (for lack of a better word), presuming it will be this case again meanign training prayer seemes pointless during this weekend?

3.) Last bonus weekend, the multiplier went from 250% -> 110% and then constant at 110% for the remainder of the weekend I think. Would it mean then that it would be sensible to not train summoning until the multiplier is already at 110% at which point there will be no difference in bonus exp over the weekend.

4.) Do brawling gloves stack with the bonus multiplier? Or did they last time?

Thanks for your replies!

1. I would believe so.

2. G alter's don't give a bonus just like last time, so therefor your right it would be pointless to train prayer.

3. Yes because at only a 110% boost it would be ideal to use the extra xp on something else then summon when it's down to 110%

4. Gloves do not work just like last time. This also includes Goldsmithing Gaunt's and SC Items among other xp boosting items.

EDIT: Yes Vettro, its on labor day weekend (Sept 3rd - 6th)

Edited by Jax0n
Spikestr1ke.png

As with last time ALL pre-existing bonus xp items get disabled.

This means brawlers, gold smith gauntlets, ecto, gilded altar, penanace horn, SC armour.

If it boosts xp normally, it will be disabled for the weekend (you can still use it but it'll have no effect)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So essentially making unf pots before the weekend and then adding secondaries is the best bet for the weekend it seems?

Correct. Alternately, you could try and buy the unf pots directly, but that's bound to be more difficult than buying the herbs.