Cave Horrors

Rinoa437

I just got my first cave horror task for slayer and I'm a bit confused which armour I should be using. RS Wiki says they attack with melee and magical melee, but it also says to use ranged armour. If you look at my stats you can tell that I'm still using red d-hide, so should I wear that or my Dharok's? Also, which prayer should I use? And any other tips or suggestions are welcome.

Rinoa_tilly.png

STATS

[hide]Rinoa_tilly.png[/hide]

DH would be kinda dangerous although use of the melee pray negates both of thier attacks

i would suggest D hide to be honesy

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Use your d'hide. Pray 10% strength and just try tanking; hopefully, you shouldn't need protection prayers, but if you do then pro melee, or switch to ranged and safespot 'em. Attacking with melee is faster against them, but ranged is reasonable as well if you prefer (there are safe spots).

You should be using either the fairy ring from Fairy Tale 3 or rum from Trouble Brewing to get to the cave. And this should go without saying, but remember the light source and icon, haha.