rs3

warman714

when and if rs3 comes out do you think there will be houses or other thing that peolpe can kept there stuff at other than a bank and i think you should only kept money in banks thats how it is now a day

POHs will come out in RS2, the one were playing now. My opinion.

lpinkus

There will not be an rs3 in the near future because they are still updating rs2.

If you search for runescape 3 and click on any of the links you need to check your computar for viruses and also change your password!

it will not take a whole new game to release houses. all they need to do is add more space on their hard drives or whatever they use to store your char's data. they will most likley use portals to take you to your home and you can give your friends a key like thing to get into the house portal. they could make if so that they can only be in the house when you are in it and you can kick people out of it.

I can't see RS3 happening for at least 2 years .... the good 'ol classic rscapers bayed for blood when rs2 came out, but since then rs has skyrocketed ...the number of full servers are multiplying, heck when I logged on a while ago there were over 150k ppl online...I'm sure its way above Jagex's expectations, and perhaps that has changed their focus a bit....heck if it was my business, I know I would 8) 8)

why cant i post simaler topicts huh it isnt wrong to do that and it not any simaler to new bank or new weapons so tell them not to do it ethier Gamerr and you shouldnt be talking like a mod its there job to talk that way

why cant i post simaler topicts huh it isnt wrong to do that and it not any simaler to new bank or new weapons so tell them not to do it ethier Gamerr and you shouldnt be talking like a mod its there job to talk that way

Umm, he wasn't "talking like a mod", he was telling you that this post is too generic.

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

I'm not talking like a mod, i just say it friendly.

I can yell too, but that doesn't have any result.

And it's mentioned in the rules that spam is forbidden, so i guess making a new topic about an item that is in a topic on the first page and answered there is spam.

Correct me if i'm wrong?

signature4s.jpg

Please, you are thinking to far ahead. RS2 has still got a good few years of updates and expansions before a new game.

Also, I question your signature. How come you have Barrows armor in it and your avatar when you can't use it? It is misleading!

Please, you are thinking to far ahead. RS2 has still got a good few years of updates and expansions before a new game.

Also, I question your signature. How come you have Barrows armor in it and your avatar when you can't use it? It is misleading!

Well im not so sure about that, how are they gonna add any new skills? The stats screen is packed with skills, they updated to rs2 with the launch of the runecrafting skill, and subsequent skills too. So there may be a few more updates and expansions, but i doubt any new skills will be added, and i can see a overhaul in little over a year, probs beginning of 2007 if not sooner.

As for player housing, I'm not too bothered either way about it, doesnt appeal to me much, and i can live without them(a bit ironic i'd say). As for banks only keeping money, thats silly because theres too many items, and also there are real life banks that will keep items for you in safety deposit boxes, just your regular high street banks dont tend to :roll:

Junkieman608.png

Well im not so sure about that, how are they gonna add any new skills? The stats screen is packed with skills, they updated to rs2 with the launch of the runecrafting skill, and subsequent skills too. So there may be a few more updates and expansions, but i doubt any new skills will be added, and i can see a overhaul in little over a year, probs beginning of 2007 if not sooner.

As for player housing, I'm not too bothered either way about it, doesnt appeal to me much, and i can live without them(a bit ironic i'd say). As for banks only keeping money, thats silly because theres too many items, and also there are real life banks that will keep items for you in safety deposit boxes, just your regular high street banks dont tend to :roll:

I'm pretty sure that if jagex wants to add more skills they will be able to find a way to put them on the UI without cluttering, they haven't made a game where they have reached its expansion. I think the warman is looking way to far ahead, Junkieman is right they are going to continue expanding the game they have they are not just going to stop on rs2 to make a new game.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

As forum members it is our responsibility to abide by the rules and to set a good example. If that's being 'moddish' then fine. Let's see who gets banned first.

I'm not talking like a mod, i just say it friendly.

I can yell too, but that doesn't have any result.

And it's mentioned in the rules that spam is forbidden, so i guess making a new topic about an item that is in a topic on the first page and answered there is spam.

Correct me if i'm wrong?

its not spam. people have a problem when someone makes a new thread about a topic that was discussed before. people have a problem when someone bumps up an old discussion to avoid making a new thread. basically you can never make everybody happy here so i say let the guy make a new thread. in fact, the people who complain about making another thread on the same topic are sometimes the SAME people that complain about bumping old threads, so they themselves dont even know what they want

i dont think an rs3 is necessary because, like others said, there are still room for updating the versino we have now. in terms of graphics, game play and options, this version rocks. not to mention no need to download a huge program and you can play from anywhere.

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank