Which charms to use?

Madouge

Now that bonus exp weekend is coming up it's obviously the time to use up all your summoning charms.

My question is, is it worth making anything with the golds and greens? Would I be better off spending the time collecting more crimsons than making anything with my golds/greens? Even with 110% exp?

Also if it is worth using them, what should I make? The highest level pouch I can?

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

Gold and green charms usually aren't worth it because they offer much lower xp rates and the xp you get is also much more expencive, so unless you really want to get to a specific level it isn't worth to do them, or it is just worth it to train with the lower charms at lower levels(<75). Most high level summoners don't pick up green/gold charms.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Now that bonus exp weekend is coming up it's obviously the time to use up all your summoning charms.

My question is, is it worth making anything with the golds and greens? Would I be better off spending the time collecting more crimsons than making anything with my golds/greens? Even with 110% exp?

Also if it is worth using them, what should I make? The highest level pouch I can?

Greens are very costly, so perhaps not them, but golds are very very cheap. If you have spare time, do them.

Dunno what's good to make, though.

WarBlastoise.png

According to the calculators on rune wiki, fruit bats are cheaper exp than some crimsons, so I might make those with my greens.

Thats probably because of the extra demand for papaya causing a spike in demand for fruitfall scrolls.

Papaya crashed though, so I'd watch it if I were you.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada