Pots for a week or so, and a new toy!

Well, both of these things have been long term goals, both from the moment they were released!

I hate to have gotten this lvl via 2x xp, but i just couldn't pass it down. :P

Picture8-2.png

Picture11-2.png

My potions tab.

Picture12-3.png

yes.. thats almost 8k spec rests, and 15k extreme atts -.-. used all the overloads i made for dks!

Now, for my second accomplishment this weekend.

For the past two weeks, i've been no lifing dungeon, in the hopes of getting a chaotic Rapier and so today, I accomplished that goal!

Picture10-2.png

80 dung.

Picture13-2.png

Picture14-3.png

My Best of Bank:

Picture16-4.png

I have several people to list here, for helping me to accomplish 80 dung.

Firstly, Leik. Leik has been an invaluable help both as a friend, and dungeoneering. She is never too busy to help me out, or do dagganoth kings with, she is an incredible keyer, and is always willing to help out a noob :)

Secondly, Orc leader1, for being a great friend in general, and convincing me to get Rapier.

Third:To Alexcthgreat, my best friend Ingame.

Fourth:To all of Tal shiar, my clan of two years, despite all of the rough patches, you will always be my first and favorite clan, also Hybrid theory, my second clan, and my ingame chat, for egging me on, and helping me get rapier.

Fifth: To the teams of world 117, the real heroes of dungeoneering, for slogging slowly but surely onwards!

Sixth:To my irl family, for being incredibly patient with me while i spent 6-8hrs on a day XD . <_<

Meamzed

Ps: pill post BOB later.

meamzed.png

Wait I'm confused (maybe) did you get clr before 80 Dung? Is that even possible? (token wise)

Props on both herb and dung, both way too expensive for me.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Why did you make so many extreme attacks when you could have made extreme sets to prepare for more overloads?

Other than that cool accomplishments.

this. and extreme attacks arent even the most efficent :3

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

and open for business, thanks to Forsakenmage

Don't spam guys, it's bad

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln