Relic vs. Ogre relic

It seems like these two items have the same use in your database, but I think only "Ogre relic" actually exists. The page for "Relic" uses the image for Relic -Temple at Senntisten-, though I'm not sure where you got the examine. In addition, a lot of the names in the database are capitalized when they shouldn't be, such as Magic Path Key and Model Ship.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

I haven't done the quest in some long time, but what I think's happening is that the pieces themselves are just 'relic' and once combined, they turn into 'Ogre relic'. I'd need some confirmation on that, however. If you notice any names that are mis-capitalized, feel free to let us know! Thanks! (I'm leaving this open because of the relic part).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Yeah that "Relic" item is definitely wrong.

Its using the image from the Temple of Senntisten Relic and the info from the Orge Relic.

But has totaly random examine, weight and credits that aren't copied from either.

Basically it seems as though a crewbie (perhaps in error while practising or w/e) has mashed together 4 or 3 different items (2 of which are distinguishable due to info and picture) but it has some how been released to the main site by mistake.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

In addition, it seems "Alianthgus" should be "Alianthus", for both twigs and weaving ribbon. The only references to Alianthgus I could find were from here.

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

In addition, it seems "Alianthgus" should be "Alianthus", for both twigs and weaving ribbon. The only references to Alianthgus I could find were from here.

Where you finding this? =S

Searching the main tip.it site Alianthgus returns nothing.

Only Alianthus returns stuff and then its only in the phoenix guide.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Where you finding this? =S

Searching the main tip.it site Alianthgus returns nothing.

Only Alianthus returns stuff and then its only in the phoenix guide.

Sorry about that. Ailanthgus.

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

It appears that the item "relic" was some sort of merge between the relic pieces from the watchtower quest and the relic from the temple at sintennin quest. As far as I can tell it doesn't exist so I've removed it. The ogre relic remains unchanged though.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape