rocktails

uzi0espil

yo everyone!

how is your day ^^

i just wanted to get some advice from everyone who can help!

im at the momment 91 fishing!

as im going 91-99 for now im doing monks

but do you think its good way and very incredible nice xp to do rocktails to 99 fishing??

as i dont want those other methods salamons or any other im just asking rocktails or good or not if there aint better than monks then ima continue monks

tysm for reading i hope you can help me ^^

o_espil.png

Hey, personally I prefer rocktails because of the high amount of profit per hour while still getting 30-40k experience. The only downside is that you need to pay a lot more attention fishing at rocktails because it's quite easy to die if you get attacked by one of the creatures.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I did rocktails from 90-99. Only way to go. After you get the trick on trapping the LRC. It is way better then monks. Spots last longer. Easier to watch a movie. :thumbsup:

We fished together and I recommend it also. Nice profit and a neat place. I made about 30M or more fishing rocktails. Goodluck :thumbsup:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

Rocktails are great. There good xp and money plus you can kill the living rock creatures and mine them for free bait. It helps with the monotony of fishing and they drop effigies occasionally.

Fisher 4 lyfe.

tinyslamHYT.png

86,674 to 99 cooking

36,414 to 99 fishing! (7/31/10)

Thanks OP, you're providing my 99 cooking :) I have 98 now, and I'm just about to restock my rocktails.

Off topic, do you catch many cooking bots?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.