What familiar should I use at Rock lobs?

superway25

Might help a bit....personally, I don't think you need one.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Not sure by what extent, but yes it definitely helps. It does mean you consume more prayer than you would if you used a unicorn instead though, but since you're not exactly wanting to do more than 10 hour trips, it doesn't matter that much anyway.

It didn't mess up lures when I did it, but I dunno. Goodluck

i tried a wolpertinger at ice strykerwyrms. then i tried using a super magic potion (overloads are obviously better). The wolpertinger level-boost doesn't seem to increase max damage, so i wouldn't bring one of those (+2 magic levels of accuracy from it, as they don't stack seems like a waste).

i really don't know though.

My wolper never messed up my lures. You just have to lure them quickly.

Not sure by what extent, but yes it definitely helps. It does mean you consume more prayer than you would if you used a unicorn instead though, but since you're not exactly wanting to do more than 10 hour trips, it doesn't matter that much anyway.

Flashing ss is far more effective then using a uni. When I camped rock lobs I never brought any p pots or fams and stayed until my robes degraded.

My wolper never messed up my lures. You just have to lure them quickly.

Flashing ss is far more effective then using a uni. When I camped rock lobs I never brought any p pots or fams and stayed until my robes degraded.

When I was using a Uni, I just tanked the whole lure, save 2 parts where you get piled by the Dagannoths/Walasalki. Used roughly 2 points per lure.