Finally completed my longest ever goal

Today I completed a goal I set years ago really. It started when I used to duo the KBD with a friend in the hope of getting a D Med (they were worth about 600k back then), when I decided to give soloing a try when my friend was away. I eventually got a D Med by myself but in the same drop pile was a set of KBD heads. That sparked an idea that I would eventually get the three best slayer trophies for my POH (KQ, KBD, Abyssal) along with the three fishing trophies, despite being only 65 Slayer at the time I think. I got the swordfish and bass before I hit 76 Fishing, but unfortunately that along with my KBD heads and first KQ head were lost when I redid my house a while ago (I also lost most of the pictures). So in essence I had to start the journey twice. The abyssal head gave me the most trouble, took me 42 whip drops and approximately 20k demons to get. Here are some pictures.

KBD Heads #1 (+D Med)

KBDHeadDMed2.jpg

Big Bass #2 (16/07/09)

BigBass2.jpg

Big Swordfish #2 (19/07/09)

BigSwordfish2.png

Big Shark (30/07/09)

BigShark2-1.png

KBD Heads #2 (18/07/09)

KBDHeads2.png

KQ Head #2 (+D2H) (02/09/10)

KQHead2.png

Abyssal Head (12/09/10)

ScreenShot001-21.png

Hope that was at least a slightly interesting read, I'm really pleased I've managed to finish this because it's something I've wanted to complete for ages. My POH is nearly complete, just need to hit 95 Cons and finish up my throne room and dungeon rooms. :thumbup:

Very nice

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Very nice work indeed, I do enjoy goals like this more than the "#6 99" that tend to occur often on these boards (I must say I do contribute to them).

42 whips is very nice, though.

How did you do for d chains, 2h, bass, swordies and tuna for your others?

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Did you get that big bass on first one that inventory? lol

and heads + dmed is awesome.

Good job! 10/10

I didn't notice it until I banked my inventory, so I took it back outside to take a picture. :razz:

Very nice work indeed, I do enjoy goals like this more than the "#6 99" that tend to occur often on these boards (I must say I do contribute to them).

42 whips is very nice, though.

How did you do for d chains, 2h, bass, swordies and tuna for your others?

That was my third chain and first D2H for two KQ heads, I've no idea how many bass or swordfish/tuna I fished but I know it took around ~4k sharks for the big one.

Awesome work. You have worked hard for those drops...Now you will have to host more house parties to show off all those heads and trophies, right :)?

I think I'll have to try and use my house a bit more, I have spent well over 100M on it since the skill came out but I rarely have anyone in it other than me. Which seems a bit wasteful. :razz:

I expected to see 99 Firemaking here.

But I didn't... :(

Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, 20k demons is ridic I got two heads (which I don't even want) in like 3k kills

Tell me about it, everytime I went to the pictures thread in general was a bit of a stab in the heart because so many people posted pictures of abyssal heads they didn't even want. :rolleyes:

Nice, 20k demons is ridic I got two heads (which I don't even want) in like 3k kills

Tell me about it, everytime I went to the pictures thread in general was a bit of a stab in the heart because so many people posted pictures of abyssal heads they didn't even want. :rolleyes:

9 heads in less than 1k KBD solos here...no D Meds or Vizzy's...