Mithril Dragons

yuyu13

100918134307.png

Those are my stats, planning on using Zamorakian spear, super antifires, extreme attack and strength, yak, and piety. I expect the soul wars cape to be better than the fire cape due to the prayer bonus, and expect Karil's top and skirt to be the best armour. Can anyone confirm or make suggestions for any improvements. Thanks.

Guess amardyl would be an improvement... obviously your want other good supporting gear, fury, barrow gloves etc. Zerker (I) or dragonstone or better (I)...

Remember you will need fairy ring teleport other kuradel teleport to bring yak into the dungeon. Sure you know that anyway.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

The only improvement that I can think of with your stats would be stewing for overloads, but that might not be necessary. Fire Cape will make your kills slightly faster, but if you have any of the Ardougne capes, the stab and prayer bonuses could be useful.

Armadyl is probably useless unless ranging -- there's just too much negative attack bonus.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Did not know about the -bonus on amardyl sorry for that.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

From my experience, karils is far better than bandos as the melee attacks are far more accurate and hit higher, you'll have no problem with healing with unicorn and karils, can't really say that for bandos. For other items- attack bonus items will be far better than str bonus items- ardy cape is the best cape, attacker helm is a bit better than neit(neit gives both str and pray so...) and onyx ring would be better than berserker(i).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.