Herblore - stewing help.

purekilljoy

Hi everyone!

Ok, so my goalis to get to overloads eventually but first thing is just getting to extremes.

Now, I am gonna hit 84 with my regular pots and effies.

My main question is about the stews, I'm fairly certain I'll be able to stew my herbing up a bit with help from the tip.it website, but I've read on the forums, that there is some kind of trick to keep the bonus up from the stew for longer, so how do I do that?

PS! Should I make my 4,5k super energies into spec restores as well or sell them and make some other pots?

Purekilljoy.png

Log in with your boosted stat, make however many pots you can in under a minute (usually 2 loads), exit to lobby, log back in.

Voila, you keep your boost indefinitely.

Edit: guess I should clarify, as long as you log out/exit to lobby in under a minute, your boosted stat will not go down. So you have to log out multiple times in less than a minute, as long as your pots take. 5+ stew boosts are sort of annoying, so be careful.

Best thing to do is to boost any random stat before hand so you know when your minute is up.

When your boosted stat goes down start a timer so you know when the minute is coming up each time.

Start stewing but be careful to not attempt a boost right before the stat drop comes round again or you might find that you get the boost only to have it drop again...

Once you've got the boost and the timer running start making pots, but be sure to log to the lobby at around XX:55 each minute so you don't loose the boost.

Then just log back in at about XX:02 and continue making pots.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Thnx a lot for the stew info!

At 83 herblore now, what would you reccomend to do with my 4,5k super energies though? sell or make them into spec restores?

It's probably worth making at most 500-1k into spec restores for just general use, but it really depends on how much safe pvp you do/if you have a decent speccing weapon like claws. Otherwise you should definitely sell them off.