Physics need homework help

AnneFrank

Just writing it down won't help you at all, just look at it and analyze what he did there and it will be more beneficial for you (especially for tests, quizzes, etc.)

But yeah anyway this is probably going to get locked since this has been finished in just two posts, lol.

j0xPu5R.png

This thread is now : Awesome Physics formula sheets

physics-formulas.gif

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

0 (final velocity) = 60 squared (initial velocity) + 2a (acceleration) times 115 (distance)

0 = 3600 + 230a

a = -3600/230

=-20

i don't know how you're nutty units work but that's how you do it.

Well the question hasn't been fully answered so I guess I'll jump in.

There isn't enough information to answer the question unless it tells you it has a constant acceleration.

Anyway, the formula you need to apply is (final velocity)^2 = (initial velocity)^2 + 2(acceleration)(displacement)

But of course, you'd have to convert your units first.

1 mile = 1609.344 meters = 5280 feet

While I am glad that you received your answer, please note for future reference that Tip.it does not allow users to post their homework assignments. Such assistance is, usually, best left to the professor or a tutor. :)

hopesolopatriot.jpg