92 Prayer

Lamm

Im wondering if I should use 121m to get 92 Prayer. To get this money I'll have to sell some of my items (Claws, DFS, Veracs, Armadyl) but I'll be keeping my armor for slayer (FSH, Bandos, Fury, ZS, Whip). Main purpose for me getting Soul Split is for Slayer, but I'll be using it for some bosses and Dungoneering.

Should I get Soul Split or should I keep my items and is the money spent worth it on Prayer or could I spend it an another useful skill (Herblore)

Thanks for the help.

Lamm.png

Use your unicorn for slayer until you can afford 95 prayer. Soul Split without Turmoil isn't very good.

I could get 95 if i sell my Bandos with some other stuff that I have in my bank. Would Slaying in Proselyte/Rune be good with Turmoil/Soul Split?

Lamm.png

Bandos is luxury, turm/soul split is next to necessity. 92 prayer is useless, 95 prayer is the best thing in the world(for slayer). You can easily make the money back once you have ss/turm.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Bandos is luxury, turm/soul split is next to necessity. 92 prayer is useless, 95 prayer is the best thing in the world(for slayer). You can easily make the money back once you have ss/turm.

This. Bandoses are heavily overrated and usually barely worth using even if you could after 95 prayer: Using proselytes has many superior attributes when compared to bandoses, on many slayer tasks.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?