Varrock armour

Hi, I've been doing achievement diaries recently and I have found that the information on Varrock armour 2 is incomplete. It should read something along the lines of "chance of smelting two bars at once when smelting ores up to (and including) mithril at the furnace in Edgeville" in the same vein as steel for varrock armour 1. This is not only said by Reldo at the library, but I have tested it and I have some evidence in jpg form. I'm not sure how to attach it as the image attachment only offers a URL. Some guidance on this would be appreciated! Any credit can be assigned to Jasquith. Hope this helps out,

Jasquith

Hi, I've been doing achievement diaries recently and I have found that the information on Varrock armour 2 is incomplete. It should read something along the lines of "chance of smelting two bars at once when smelting ores up to (and including) mithril at the furnace in Edgeville" in the same vein as steel for varrock armour 1. This is not only said by Reldo at the library, but I have tested it and I have some evidence in jpg form. I'm not sure how to attach it as the image attachment only offers a URL. Some guidance on this would be appreciated! Any credit can be assigned to Jasquith. Hope this helps out,

Jasquith

to upload a picture go to an upload website (like http://imageshack.us/ ) and upload your picture. then pic the Direct url and paste it between the and the tags.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I can confirm this. I've added the clarification that the smelting feature only works at the Edgeville furnace. The smithing and mining feature works anywhere, so I've clarified that also. Thanks for the clarification! :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*