Fan of Mr Bungle?

AuburnFury

You might want to give this song a listen, it's not a cover or anything, just heavily influenced when me and my mate wrote and recorded it.

As you can probably tell, the lyrics have the book animal farm in mind, it was recorded in around a day, including the writing of it; it was all recorded by me in my bedroom.

For those who aren't really heavy music fans, please do listen on, it does calm down :)

Any comments on it would be loved, we're looking at writing more and uploading it, if there's anyone out there who'll appreciate it

http://soundcloud.com/auburn_fury/animal-farm

(If someone could let me know how to get the player posted rather than just the link, it would be appreciated, thanks)

auburnfury.png

Self promotion is frowned upon, but you did sound pretty good. I'm not huge of Mr Bungle, but I enjoyed the sound produced from your link

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Haha, i know it's a bit shameless, but i just wanted people's opinions really, getting more plays serves no real purpose besides people enjoying the song (which is what it's all about really =\)

Hmm, ah well, if anyone likes it just let me know what you think and any ideas for songs would be cool too :)

auburnfury.png

I didn't mind it.

But Mr. Bungle seems to be the band that links a whole heap of Avant-Garde metal bands together, being inspirations or otherwise. And they suck, I just can't get into their stuff. >_>

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod