I need levels for seers diary

leonxb

Hey, i need 82 fletching, 71 fishing, 75 cooking and 75 firemaking to fully complete seers diary. Firemaking is pretty straightforward (yew logs), but i dont know how to train the rest.

Fletching: i'm lvl 70 and i need 82. What's the fastest way for me to get 82? I haven't unlocked broad arrows and i don't care about money.

Fishing: i'm lvl 64 and i need 71. Again, what's the fastest way for me to get 71? I have unlocked monkfish and shilo village fishing, but i don't care about profits, i just want the fastest xp.

Cooking: i'm lvl 66 and i need 75. What food should i be cooking for the best xp? Again, money is not important. I have the family crest cooking gauntlets.

Thanks in advance!

Leonxb.png

Thanks, but are you sure yew longs are the best, and not some kind of arrow?

Broad bolts will profit and you can do them while you do other skills. They are just a lot more clicking intensive then bows are so for that reason a lot of lazy people prefer bows.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

making wines is the absolute fastest cooking xp, but getting grapes can be a [bleep]. You can buy with junk from RSOF if you don't mind that sort of thing...

As for fletching, don't know about arrows, but I'm pretty sure stringing is significantly faster than cutting logs.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

making wines is the absolute fastest cooking xp, but getting grapes can be a [bleep]. You can buy with junk from RSOF if you don't mind that sort of thing...

As for fletching, don't know about arrows, but I'm pretty sure stringing is significantly faster than cutting logs.

I thought getting jugs was the problem :o

Don't forget you can avail yourself of potions/brews to boost levels (such as Chef's Delight to raise your cooking level) in order to complete tasks. Will definitely save you some time.

Fly fishing in Shilo was fast for me. It may not be the fastest any longer, however.

Fletching: Broad arrows if you want fast exp (Although it will cost you about 11-12mil). I heard addy arrows are also possible, although you have to let the offers sit in ge for max for a while.

Fishing: Barbarian heavy rod is the fastest; Shilo village is a lot less click intensive. (If you want magic xp as a bonus but at a cost, look up some guides on alching while barbarian fishing)

Cooking: If you can't do wines, cook lobsters. Swordfish will burn too often for it to be better exp. Make sure you wear cooking gauntlets

mythrandir.png