Team Arch Angels Vs. Blasphemy

iTzKoNG

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah It's 11:00 PM where I live and I got nothing to do! So I'm just doing stuff for fun. :thumbup:

Goddamn Newfys

goddamn white people..

not black :ohnoes:

Damn, this is turning into a mini-RSC. You can't escape the beef anywhere. :wall:

So true ! :thumbup:

And if AA wants to re-open let them... as long as they want to have fun in a game [ which is what you're suppose to do ] then let them be.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Damn, this is turning into a mini-RSC. You can't escape the beef anywhere. :wall:

And if AA wants to re-open let them... as long as they want to have fun in a game [ which is what you're suppose to do ] then let them be.

You own

This is a game guys, calm it down.

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

You own

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

were doing fine without brian/romdath tyvm

You own

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

Yeah because you just call friends then. LIKE ME! <3: But eh, without Brian I think you guys are fairly bad, He organized your site and everything, your ts and everything like that. Romdath would make you guys more active etc.

Recruit me pl0x?

You own

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

Yeah because you just call friends then. LIKE ME! <3: But eh, without Brian I think you guys are fairly bad, He organized your site and everything, your ts and everything like that. Romdath would make you guys more active etc.

Have MY OWN Ts2 Server And I made the site

Were done with u at our wars <3:

You own

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

I know atleast 5 active members password's from AA lol... I can war anytime just change my name on Ts2 because I own! But eh the wars are only vs foreign clans so it's pretty boring!

Recruit me pl0x?

You own

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

I know atleast 5 active members password's from AA lol... I can war anytime just change my name on Ts2 because I own! But eh the wars are only vs foreign clans so it's pretty boring!

Lgz and Blas are foreign? ok explain that to them :thumbup:

If its pretty boring why would you war

OT: my Topic has 40 replies woot :D

You own

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

Nah, Those are the only 2 non-foreign clans that you'll ever fight most likely. And yeah it does have 40, Because you posted 40 times on it.

Recruit me pl0x?

You own

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

Nah, Those are the only 2 non-foreign clans that you'll ever fight most likely. And yeah it does have 40, Because you posted 40 times on it.

sais u who has half of the topic posted all over, and ill be sure to war foreign clans just so u dont want to come ;)

You own

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

sais u who has half of the topic posted all over, and ill be sure to war foreign clans just so u dont want to come ;)

Oh yeah l0l, I posted like 5-10 times here by bad :P

And ey! I like warring foreign clans! It's fun when they don't understand what you're saying! :)

Recruit me pl0x?

You own

@ Cruel Killer + Brian

Its no Romdath no Aa

Kthxbai

Oh yeah l0l, I posted like 5-10 times here by bad :P

And ey! I like warring foreign clans! It's fun when they don't understand what you're saying! :)

Que :thumbsup:

Im only responding to ur posts :thumbup:

i thought AA died.

5 times :thumbup:

+1.

And

STOP BUMPING THIS TOPIC. It's getting old -.-'

naw 4 times :thumbup:

idk why u cont. flame us when u have nothing.

Lth has like 27 members and pulls 10 nothing to be proud of

i thought AA died.

+1.

And

Eh, LTH has a like 30 man memberlist, and can pull 20 to long preps. LTH owns you.

And he's not really flaming, It's only the truth that AA died.

@ Brian, The topic is still here because every topic on Tip it, Kong posts on atleast 5 times. If it's his clan he'll post 15 times, if he made the topic like this one, he won't ever stop posting on it.

Recruit me pl0x?

i thought AA died.

+1.

And

Eh, LTH has a like 30 man memberlist, and can pull 20 to long preps. LTH owns you.

And he's not really flaming, It's only the truth that AA died.

@ Brian, The topic is still here because every topic on Tip it, Kong posts on atleast 5 times. If it's his clan he'll post 15 times, if he made the topic like this one, he won't ever stop posting on it.

Funny how you keep bumping :thumbup:

Yup got a problem with me posting report it to mods, uve posted the same amt on this topic as i have lol.

Ur always telling me on IRC that im getting you kicked from CR on tip it, so why dont u respect other clans/teams and dont troll/flame.

Cr isnt NH like u. ur just a piece of hipocrit trash :shades: