The Void Stares Back

Gandorf61

So I teleported out to get some armour/supplies after finishing the Conquest fight in the quest and now I have no idea how to get back into the Black Knights storeroom. It's probably something simple but for the life of me I can't figure out how. :oops:

Talk to Tiffy in Falador park, he may be able to teleport you there if you have gone far enough. Otherwise, you will have to go to the black knight area in the taverly dungeon and all the way in the back is a large door against the wall. This will take you into the Void Stares Back area.

Best of luck on the quest!

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

So I teleported out to get some armour/supplies after finishing the Conquest fight in the quest and now I have no idea how to get back into the Black Knights storeroom. It's probably something simple but for the life of me I can't figure out how. :oops:

Go black to black knight fortress the opening is before the jail cell where u get that one key

Kingmickez25.png

I teleported out too soon so Tiffy wouldn't teleport me, and I couldn't get in through the fortress by the wilderness. Didn't think of the one in Taverly though.

Thanks for the quick replies guys!

I teleported out too soon so Tiffy wouldn't teleport me, and I couldn't get in through the fortress by the wilderness. Didn't think of the one in Taverly though.

Thanks for the quick replies guys!

He will only teleport you back into the final area after the pest queen is summoned and you have the opportunity to fight her.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]