Dungeon boss's levels

Sin81

Can anyone please explain to me why my dungeon boss's are all stupidly high levels. I am currecntly 50 dungeoneering, tbh pretty much all from lamps and rewards. The dungeons are fine, but my boss's are all high combat 250+ majority of the time. This is hammering my exp, as I always die a few times to them. I have watched videos of people doing the same boss's i have, but the boss level is always similar to their own. I am soloing dungeons.

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

Yeah try complex 1 like said above or just tryn get lucky... idk I do solo complex 6 and duo and the bosses always seem to be within the 100-200 range, never upwards, only a few times. And my combat is 128 n my partner's is 130... so i have no clue why ur getting skrewed with high levels... Im only 55 dugeon myself too... mostly gained through lamps ToG and books like u aswell... try a few or maybe reset progress if u havent yet?

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

It might be partially determined by the algorithm that evens out monster levels in the dungeons. (If you were getting a lot of tough enemies, the next rooms are more likely to have lower level monsters.) So if you are lucky enough to run into a boss room when you are due for an easy monster, boss' level will probably be lower. At least that seems consistent with my experience so far.

Veziv.png

The reason for the high levels might be your stats, set complexity and floor number. If you want lower-levelled bosses, maintain/decrease those factors if possible (e.g. maintain stats, decrease complexity, decrease floor-number). It is, however, better (in terms of XP) to just kill those high-levelled ones efficiently (e.g. by having enough food, using prayer, potions and whatnot).

Hope this helps! :thumbup:

Yeah nothing is "random" in dungeoneering.

As you progress the boss monsters generally have high-ish levels.

But what you've fought already does effect.

Like I had a floor with ALOT of 100+ monsters and got a lvl 80 something boss.

But then I've had floors with mostly lvl 30s and end up with a lvl 500 or w/e boss

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue